Looking for a Flashlight that uses 1 x 16340

Kungpow

Newly Enlightened
I have an excess of 16340 batteries but unfortunately, none of my current flashlights can safely run them.
I am looking for a light that can use one 16340 battery.
I have looked through Parametrek as well.

I have considered Sunwayman flashlights, but most of their offerings that I am interested in are discontinued
The Sunwayman S10R bugs me that it goes to strobe first before turbo.

Here are some of the lights I would be interested in, but are not available.

Thrunite Archer 1C V2 (Probably my first choice)

Sunwayman V11R

Sunwayman M11R

Solarforce Z1

On The Road M1

Lumintop ED11

It needs to have a tail switch and have momentary on.
Max budget maybe $50 USD.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
You weren't interested in the armytek partner c1 v3? $31 on armyteks website now

daffy

Enlightened
Acebeam TK 16 but no momentary

Last edited:

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
One light you should definitely look at / rule in or out is the Fenix PD-25. I have one, and there's a lot to like and not much I don't like. It's one I would replace if I lost. It's going for $57 USD at a prominent U.S. distributor. It's not one of the shortest as it uses a conventional reflector instead of the TIR optics popular in the REALLY small 16340 lights, but that has advantages as well. I find it quite pocketable, and a very good and versatile choice, but of course may/may not be what you're looking for. If you have questions I can probably answer them, if they're fairly simple:)

Kungpow

Newly Enlightened
One light you should definitely look at / rule in or out is the Fenix PD-25. I have one, and there's a lot to like and not much I don't like. It's one I would replace if I lost. It's going for $57 USD at a prominent U.S. distributor. It's not one of the shortest as it uses a conventional reflector instead of the TIR optics popular in the REALLY small 16340 lights, but that has advantages as well. I find it quite pocketable, and a very good and versatile choice, but of course may/may not be what you're looking for. If you have questions I can probably answer them, if they're fairly simple:)

That's an awesome option. I was given the PD 35 V2 for work and it's really bright.
I'll need to see if there are any PD-25s in stock.