• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Instant McGizmo Collection: Two PDs, 27LT, HD45, TI clicky body - bundle deal!

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Edit 1/5/20: Items are sold! I'm changing the title to reflect this, but keeping the price intact for historical reference. =)

Hi all! I'm a recovering McGizmo addict trying to get clean, so here go all my flashlights. =)

For sale is a group of 4 McGizmo lights (HD45, 27LT, and two PD-S) and one TI clicky body. The total for everything is $675, shipped. (Update: Sold!)

McGizmo HD45: This classic 2-stage light runs on 2xCR123 or 1x18650. Twist for low, twist a bit more for high - both are regulated. Sturdy, reliable. It was offered in LuxIII and LuxV versions, and I genuinely have no idea which one mine is. Issues? There are two scratches on the glass, which I've tried to capture in one of the pictures. Also, the lower O-ring is a bit fussy, and wants to jump out when you're putting new batteries.

McLuxIII-27LT: Still one of my favorite lights. The form factor just feels right in my hand. Another 2-stage light: twist for low, twist more for high. From McGizmo's forum: "Think of it as a hybrid between the PD and the HD45 on a 2x123 chassis. Comes with a LuxIII UX1K and offers extreme toughness and technical finesse." Which emitter does it have? It's a mystery! It's possible this one has a Seoul; you could probably search through my posts and find the answer, because I bought it here. :) A couple nicks, as I've tried to capture in the pictures

Two PD-S: These are probably LuxIII-ishes. One's a beautiful dark powder grey, the other is that slate black-ish that was so popular. The black one has a solid dent and a number of nicks, which I've also tried to capture in the pictures.

Titanium Clicky Body: Because what fun is a McGizmo collection if you can't play legos?

McGizmo_Group.jpg27LT.jpgHD45.jpgPD_black.jpgPD_Gray.jpg

I've been away from CPF for a while, so if you're not sure about the specs on any individual light (they're a mystery to me, too), please assume that each flashlight contains the oldest LED available. That way neither of us is disappointed. However, you might also be able to search through my post history and find the answer, because I bough them all here! I've tested all the lights to make sure they work, but please note that all my lights are users, not shelf queens. Please buy accordingly.

I'm going to try to sell these all as a group. As best I can tell, the approximate value of all these separately would be around $1,000...so the entire group's going up for sale at $675 shipped. This way, I hopefully only have to make one trip to the post office. If the bundle doesn't sell, and people are interested in individual lights, I'll consider parting them out...but they'll probably cost a bit more. ;-)

The details:

Priority: First unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.
Payment: Please make payment by PayPal within 24 hours. (Regular paypal, of course - not friends and family. I want us both to be protected!)
Shipping: I'll cover shipping, and send everything by USPS Priority Mail w/tracking within 48 hours. I'll ship to your registered PayPal address.
Insurance: Since I can't be responsible for the items after they leave my hands, please let me know if you'd like me to purchase insurance. USPS charges $7.50 to insure $700 worth of goods, so just tack on an extra $7 if you'd like insurance. :)
Geography: For now, the sale is limited to US buyers. Sorry, international CPF-ers! I know this sucks.

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: FS: Instant McGizmo Collection: Two PDs, 27LT, HD45, TI clicky body - bundle deal

If the bundle doesn't sell within a week or so, I'll probably part them out. (Feel free to post your interest here, and I'll try to contact you if nobody wants the whole group.)

But they've been a family for about a decade now. I overheard the 27LT sniffling quietly when I mentioned that they might need to go to different homes. The grey PD-s was trying to be stoic, but I'm pretty sure I caught a tear forming in the corner of his eye. ;-)

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Instant McGizmo Collection: Two PDs, 27LT, HD45, TI clicky body - bundle deal

Separating families is often difficult, but sometimes it's good to do it. There is an old saying - the farther from each other relatives live, the better the relationship between them :)

If suddenly this happens, then I'm interested - McLuxIII-27LT

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Depending on cost I'd be interested in the Titanium Clicky Body

Uriah

Enlightened

I am interested in the dark grey PD
Depending on price also.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am interested in the PD-S's. Would buy both if you split them off

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened

I'll keep the family together...
PM me?
Auto

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

PayPal received! These lights are all sold, and heading to a new home. Thanks auto, and thanks CPF! I've updated the original post, and kept the price for historical accuracy.

Last edited:

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

I hope they all go to one home.

autogiro

Enlightened
Thanks!
I'll be working on all but the HD45, I already have two in my stash, so it'll be available if anyone is interested.
Auto