• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Tana Triple Haiku

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold

Won't go into a long story - but I have 2 of these plus a stock XPL Haiku, and this one NEVER gets used. It's in very good condition. No gouges or nicks or scratches. Maybe some surface marks, but they come from Don with minor surface marks.

Tale of the tape - Triple Nichia 219B, D200, 4000k, 92 CRI. 2.8-4.5V, 3 amp/DD Linear/FET H17F/Luci2. Blue GITD.

I'm keeping an identical one in 4500k.

I don't need to sell it, so I'm not inclined to give it away. These are tough to get in the US with all the shipping challenges brought on by COVID and such. But if you bought a new 123 host and head (only) from Don you would pay $325 plus shipping for that. Then you'd ship the head to Tana and the mod is $260 plus whatever it costs you to ship it. I'll throw in a slightly used eFest 700mA V2 IMR cell.

I'm offering this one for $560 shipped UPS anywhere in the 50 US states. As mentioned, international shipping is crazy, and I'm not saying I won't do it, but it would have to be a reliable carrier with the purchaser paying 100% of the shipping cost. PM me for details if you are interested.

THIS IS POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM AND THE FIRST UNCONDITIONAL "I'LL TAKE IT" POSTED IN THE THREAD (PMs DON'T COUNT), BASED ON TIME STAMP, GETS IT.

I ship very promptly and expect prompt payment. Thanks for looking!

I

I

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Tana Triple Haiku

I'LL TAKE IT

just what I've been looking for... PM me your PP address

right when I said I wasn't spending more surprise money on lights