Flasghlight reviewers Australia?

mickb

Enlightened
Just wondered if anyone in Australia does those comprehensive light reviews with all the cool graphs and math and stuff ? I was looking to get one of the Convoy Osram( I thinkk S2+ with KW CSLNM1.TG) to try for hunting and wondered if anyone would review it technically if I sent them a unit. Just for interests sake, and to work out exact current, lumens, as its still hasnt been tested by Simon the guy at alieexpress.

ferthur

Newly Enlightened
There's a guy in Sydney over at BLF who's been getting into reviews like that. Goes by oweban, also has some reviews at 1lumen. This review of the Convoy S12 is his. I think now he's got an integrating shoebox or something and can do hobby level lumen measurements, check some of his newer reviews.

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
oweban has a small integrating sphere, calibrated with maukka calibration lights. :)

I have some maukka calibration lights, UNI-T UT383S, UNI-T UT383BT to get into reviewing torches but I haven't built a lumen tube or integrating sphere.

Hats off to the reviewers. It took several hours to review a simple 2-slot charger. Runtime tests for various modes, and beamshots for a torch must take several hours too.