Is this the same as the Jetbeam M1X WP-T2?

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324195871355

I just ordered it, was that a smart move? Is it an older model? I'm getting frustrated with the Acebeam W30 and this being discontinued.

Well it does appear to have the WP-T2 head from the "photos" but I guess you'll have to wait and see when it arrives if it really does come with it. I'm not sure I would say older...but it does seem to be the latest version. This model is still on their website. In fact most of the pics are clearly from the Chinese language version of their site.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Well it does appear to have the WP-T2 head from the "photos" but I guess you'll have to wait and see when it arrives if it really does come with it. I'm not sure I would say older...but it does seem to be the latest version. This model is still on their website. In fact most of the pics are clearly from the Chinese language version of their site.
I have noticed in some pictures the bezel appears to be silver not black and I have also see slight differences with the cooling fins and knurling. Was just wondering, hopefully it's legit.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
So I read a review that linked to Bangood and Aliexpress and Amazon was also sold out so I googled it and panic bought the first thing I saw which was this Ebay listing.... Now I'm realizing BatteryJunction and Goinggear both have these in stock :banghead: