• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Warranty Wait Times

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, just have a question regarding the speed of the Oveready's warranty. Nearly a month ago I spoke with Dan regarding a problem on my BOSS head, and I sent my BOSS to Tom. I was just wondering what everyone else's experience is with the speed at which Oveready works through warranties. I've used the contact us form, and have sent a PM to Dan here on CPF, I haven't sent a PM to Tom since it says he was last on here in March of 2020. I hope I'm not coming off as rude or impatient, as I'm happy to wait, I really don't want to be a thorn in their side, especially if something is going on in Team Oveready's lives, but I also get mildly irritated/freaked out when there's no communication. Especially so with a $400+ light. Thanks for reading everyone.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why did you send head to Tom, closer addy to ship?

Dan in Oregon usually takes care of issues, at least he has for me in the past

Have you tried contacting through social media platforms like FB?

Eventually you'll hear back from one or the other.. Meanwhile keep your backup flashlights handy :)

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
Dan instructed me to send it to Tom, as it was determined to be likely a board problem. I have not yet tried FB.

Stoneking

Enlightened
Hey all, just have a question regarding the speed of the Oveready's warranty. Nearly a month ago I spoke with Dan regarding a problem on my BOSS head, and I sent my BOSS to Tom. I was just wondering what everyone else's experience is with the speed at which Oveready works through warranties. I've used the contact us form, and have sent a PM to Dan here on CPF, I haven't sent a PM to Tom since it says he was last on here in March of 2020. I hope I'm not coming off as rude or impatient, as I'm happy to wait, I really don't want to be a thorn in their side, especially if something is going on in Team Oveready's lives, but I also get mildly irritated/freaked out when there's no communication. Especially so with a $400+ light. Thanks for reading everyone.

All I can say, in my own experience, Oveready will take care of you. You definitely do not need to worry. A lot is going on right now and I'm sure they are just busy.
Sorry that's not much of an answer, just trying to put your mind at ease. Oveready are excellent guys who stand by their product.

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
All I can say, in my own experience, Oveready will take care of you. You definitely do not need to worry. A lot is going on right now and I'm sure they are just busy.
Sorry that's not much of an answer, just trying to put your mind at ease. Oveready are excellent guys who stand by their product.

There's no worry in that regard, I have complete faith in them. I know everything is slowed with COVID and everything, but I just can't help but feel off when communication ceases. That's just me though.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I messed up my board switching optics (I suspect) and had to send my BOSS away as well. Do not remember if I sent to Dan or Tom but it was definitely 3-5 weeks turnaround if I remember correctly.

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
I messed up my board switching optics (I suspect) and had to send my BOSS away as well. Do not remember if I sent to Dan or Tom but it was definitely 3-5 weeks turnaround if I remember correctly.

Thank you for the insight.

Rioghalmo

Newly Enlightened
Dan has had me send the head to Tom as well. It came back with the updated software that hadn't been released yet. I had to wait awhile but I had backup heads and waiting for software update was worth it. I've also contacted Dan through Facebook and he's always been super helpful with all my questions or concerns. They've always done right by me and have excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready is a small operation. There are only so many hours in a day. Dan always conducts himself with professionalism. I believe he is doing a lot with the time he has. Smart of you to come here and discuss your concerns.

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, your input is much appreciated. Now I wish I could just get some response from them. I'd hate to hassle Dan even on Facebook.

vph0107

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, Dan got back to me. Looks like we're all up and running again.