Jetbeam        

Thread: Boruit RJ-3000 replacement lens

Default Boruit RJ-3000 replacement lens

Not sure if I can start a new thread on this or if I should have jumped on an old Boruit thread. Anyway, this is probably going to be my one and only question here...

By the power of stupidity, I managed to lose a lens off one of the small lamps on my headtorch. It's working fine, and I only really use it for finding dog poo on a winter morning, but it would be nice not to have tape holding the thing together. Can anyone point me to the best place to get a cheap replacement, please? I've searched online and the only place that came up with any possibility of spare parts seemed to be this forum (but I couldn't find a relevant thread). I couldn't find anything helpful on any of the Boruit sites.

Thanks very much.

Default Re: Boruit RJ-3000 replacement lens

Did you lose just the lens or the retaining bezel
    also?
    the lens may be available at flashlightlens.com. Bezel, probably only the manufacturer.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Boruit RJ-3000 replacement lens

Retaining bezel, lens... both gone. Lamp is held in with tape and open to the elements. I'll have a look at that lens site, thanks very much.