HDS Systems        

Thread: Looking to replace my (failed) Acebeam K60

Default Looking to replace my (failed) Acebeam K60

Sorry, not been in in a while, divorce and general life gets in the way lol..

Anyway, gets the Acebeam K60 out to use last week and it's dead as a dodo.. Checked and charged the cells, they all fine, light just will not turn on

It's about 3 years old, but only had VERY light use, never been dropped and still looks brand new..

Anyway, unless I can figure out the problem, my birthday is approaching, so looking for recommendations to replace.. Loved the K60's beam and throw (when it worked)

So hit me up with suggestions? Want something that's easy to carry, takes rechargeable cells and costs say, less than £250?

Mike
    EDC: Fenix L2D Prem Q5 plus
    Fenix TK-41 (LOVE IT and use every day at work) / Fenix TK-40 (Backup, kept to hand in the house) / Mag Charger / Dragon T12 / DX Trustfire SSC P7-c 900Lm - Good, but cheap!

Default Re: Looking to replace my (failed) Acebeam K60

Fenix LR35R.

Flashaholic*

Honestly the K60 was one of my favorite lights. Vinh just had a baby but I’d get him to do a run through on it if he is able. He had great success modding the k60 and could fix about anything on it including using his driver. Unless you just absolutely want it replaced.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Cheers..

Will search for him, is that his full forum username?

Just sent the wife a link to the LR35R though, as it's my birthday in a couple of weeks and she's been asking what I want 🎂😂
    Mike
    Last edited by GSMGuy; 01-18-2021 at 05:13 AM.
    Fenix TK-41 (LOVE IT and use every day at work) / Fenix TK-40 (Backup, kept to hand in the house) / Mag Charger / Dragon T12 / DX Trustfire SSC P7-c 900Lm - Good, but cheap!

Flashaholic*

Sorry. Skylumen.com
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Thanks for that.

Any opinions on the LR40R?

Mike

Hey guys.... kind of piggybacking on this thread.... ALSO weighing out the LR35R and also the Acebeam X45.... is it a no brainer? I have no problem with Fenix UI.... I am MAINLY buying this for WOW factor... I have some Surefires and a PD36R which is great but I wanna REALLY light it up.... limit is $200 - Thoughts are welcome and appreciated