• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold FS: HDS 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN Ti

Msf

Enlightened
More lights for sale that don't see pocket time or I have multiples of. All prices include USPS first class shipping within the U.S and payment method is PayPal. First I'll take it within the thread has precedence. I check the thread prior to responding to other communications. Unfortunately, no longer shipping outside U.S. as my local post office has made it more trouble than it's worth recently. Thanks.

Sold HDS Rotary 200 - 123 body, raised button, dark bezel and mineral crystal lens. My last rotary as I move to all HDS clickies. Flashlight works perfectly, but a user with scratches on the rotary switch. The head is in excellent cosmetic condition. I'd like $160 shipped.
D0rfdSpl.jpg

MJM0aYhl.jpg

9eEg2CWl.jpg

Sold Zebralight SC64 - This one is cool white with XHP35 emitter. Some scuffs on clip and scratches on bezel. I'd like $42 shipped.

Sold Zebralight SC64w - This one is neutral white with XHP35 emitter. Light is excellent cosmetically. I'd like $50 shipped.
7ug5Uzjl.jpg

FVFH8iVl.jpg

Sold Peak Solutions Volcan Bundle – Two Peak Volcans, one a CR2 and one a double AAA. Both have clips, a nice one one the AAA and clip-on on the CR2. Both are QTC and ramp up and down smoothly. I would like $60 shipped for the pair.
8VUPLuql.jpg

pz1mQ5Jl.jpg

Sold ReyLight Anodized Grey Gold 16 LAN Ti – Mint condition with Nichia C emitter. Runs any AA format, 1.2v-3.7v. This one has the reverse clicky replaced with a forward clicky. Anodized titanium in a grey-gold pattern. $134 new. I'd like $80 shipped.
B9daJ8Tl.jpg

PVJc4VSl.jpg

iqPj662l.jpg

Last edited:

tonkem

Enlightened
Re: FS: HDS Rotary 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN T

Can you send some shots of the SC64 CW of the scuffs on the body and clip? Also, how's the button? Is it crisp, or does it have an air bubble under the button? Thanks. You can send the photos to me via IM, or post here. Thanks again.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: HDS Rotary 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN T

Wha is the emitter on the HDS?

tonkem

Enlightened

I'll take the SC64 CW. PayPal sent.

Flashlike

Enlightened

Wow! Nice lights with very fair prices. Someone better snatch that HDS Rotary cuz it will go fast. I believe the stock emitter on those was an XP-G2. GLWTS.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! Nice lights with very fair prices. Someone better snatch that HDS Rotary cuz it will go fast. I believe the stock emitter on those was an XP-G2. GLWTS.

That would be me...I'll take it

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the peak bundle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Megatrowned

Enlightened

If it's still available, I'll take the zebralight sc64w!

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the LAN