Imalent        

Thread: All Sold FS: HDS 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN Ti

Default All Sold FS: HDS 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN Ti

More lights for sale that dont see pocket time or I have multiples of. All prices include USPS first class shipping within the U.S and payment method is PayPal. First Ill take it within the thread has precedence. I check the thread prior to responding to other communications. Unfortunately, no longer shipping outside U.S. as my local post office has made it more trouble than its worth recently. Thanks.

Sold HDS Rotary 200 - 123 body, raised button, dark bezel and mineral crystal lens. My last rotary as I move to all HDS clickies. Flashlight works perfectly, but a user with scratches on the rotary switch. The head is in excellent cosmetic condition. Id like $160 shipped.

Sold Zebralight SC64 - This one is cool white with XHP35 emitter. Some scuffs on clip and scratches on bezel. Id like $42 shipped.

Sold Zebralight SC64w - This one is neutral white with XHP35 emitter. Light is excellent cosmetically. Id like $50 shipped.

Sold Peak Solutions Volcan Bundle Two Peak Volcans, one a CR2 and one a double AAA. Both have clips, a nice one one the AAA and clip-on on the CR2. Both are QTC and ramp up and down smoothly. I would like $60 shipped for the pair.

Sold ReyLight Anodized Grey Gold 16 LAN Ti Mint condition with Nichia C emitter. Runs any AA format, 1.2v-3.7v. This one has the reverse clicky replaced with a forward clicky. Anodized titanium in a grey-gold pattern. $134 new. Id like $80 shipped.

Last edited by Msf; 01-20-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: HDS Rotary 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN T

Can you send some shots of the SC64 CW of the scuffs on the body and clip? Also, how's the button? Is it crisp, or does it have an air bubble under the button? Thanks. You can send the photos to me via IM, or post here. Thanks again.

Default Re: FS: HDS Rotary 200, Zebralight SC64/64w, Peak Bundle, ReyLight Grey Gold 16 LAN T

Wha is the emitter on the HDS?
    Hello darkness my old friend,
    I've come to talk with you again...
    I liked neutral tints before they were cool.

Flashaholic*

I'll take the SC64 CW. PayPal sent.

Flashaholic*

Wow! Nice lights with very fair prices. Someone better snatch that HDS Rotary cuz it will go fast. I believe the stock emitter on those was an XP-G2. GLWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashlike View Post
    Wow! Nice lights with very fair prices. Someone better snatch that HDS Rotary cuz it will go fast. I believe the stock emitter on those was an XP-G2. GLWTS.
    That would be me...Ill take it
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Flashaholic

2nds on the rotary

I'll take the peak bundle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If its still available, Ill take the zebralight sc64w!
    Welcome to the Dark Side! Which just also happens to be the Light Side.

I'll take the LAN

Quote Originally Posted by sidfishez View Post
    I'll take the LAN
    Sent you a PM.