HDS Systems        

Thread: [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 - 2 channel flashlight with ANDURIL II and RGB AUX LED's

Default [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 - 2 channel flashlight with ANDURIL II and RGB AUX LED's

I was fearing ANDURIL II would be ghastly but this version was really good. Mode memory and thermal calibration is now a bit harder but an epic Sunset mode and momentary turbo make up for that.

MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, MF05, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLIC_TV

Default Re: [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 - 2 channel flashlight with ANDURIL II and RGB AUX LED's

That's crazy

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Unhappy Re: [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 - 2 channel flashlight with ANDURIL II and RGB AUX LED's

Yeah it looks nice but overpriced and doesnt even offer 2 channels at once? I would buy 2nd Niwalker ES2

Flashaholic*

Default Re: [Review] NOCTIGON K9.3 - 2 channel flashlight with ANDURIL II and RGB AUX LED's

Yeah, I'm not sure why you can't run both channels at once. That would kick up the brightness a noticeable amount. Sure, it would heat up faster, but these lights aren't meant to be run on turbo for very long anyway.