• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Remaining withdrawn

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please add $5 for shipping via USPS first class.

Used:
1) Steel Will Cutjack, OD D2. Purchased used on the forum but no signs of use visible. No box. Withdrawn

2) Spyderco Delica VG-10. Bought it used, sharpened, but well taken care of. No Box. Has Chinese made deep pocket carry clip on it AND also comes with Spyderco clip. $50 SOLD

3) Benchmade 585 Mini Barrage 154CM, Assisted opening. Used, sharpened, light chipping at the tip. No Box. Great candidate for Benchmade Lifesharp service. Has Benchmade deep carry clip. $OLD before posting in CPF

4) Camillus 707 Double lockback. Oldie still with a lot of life. Comes with Case slip. $30 SOLD

Like new:
5) Kizer Begleiter OD Green VG-10. Like new, no box. Great action. Unused, unsharpened. $35 SOLD

6) Like new but no box Cutlery lover Bastion Barlow. 5cr15mov steel. Bought this from ApostleP Youtube channel. No box. Paid $75. Trying to recoup original cost. Withdrawn

7) Civivi LNIB Damascus Rustic Gent Matrix Micarta. Withdrawn

8) Ontario Dozier Strike. Aus-8. LNIB. $17 or $7 SOLD with any knife above $50 or more.

9) CRKT 5451 Batum Compact. LNIB. $17 or $7 SOLD with any knife above $50 or more.

No trades please.

Paypal only. If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Shipping via USPS first class with tracking.

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*

I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

CONUS only.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Misc New and Used

May I have this one please.

Camillus 707 Double lockback. Oldie still with a lot of life. Comes with Case slip. $30

Thanks

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Misc New and Used

Buy the remaining three knives (Steel Will, Bastion Barlow, and Rustic Gent) for $143 PP G&S shipped!