• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: 4/7 Mini Mark II Rainbow Ti / ReyLight Triple Dawn

All lights are now SOLD. Thanks for the interest the community has shown. I'm happy that these lights have gone to good homes.

Thanks for looking. Sale terms are posted at the bottom of this message, I hope these lights find their way to a good home.

SOLD as of 2/27/2021.
1. Reduced to US$100 / 4/7 Mini Mark II Rainbow Ti (Neutral Tint). Rainbow titanium light: new in box, never carried (used only to verify full functionality). Accepts both CR123 (3v) and 16340 li-ion cells (4.2v). Maximum 1020 lumens on turbo setting using IMR cell. Limit turbo to five minutes; this little light will heat up quickly at that output level. Output limited to 550 lumens with a CR123 primary cell. There is a slight patina to the finish at the bezel, visible only when close, and an equally slight patina at the tailcap. Both short and long pocket clips are included. Price reduced: now offered at US$100 (reduced from US$150); price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$30 additional.

x94y19t2vy QAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
PXL_20210120_004519530 (002).jpg

SOLD on 2/15/2021. 4/7 Mini Mark II Turbo Stainless (Pure White Tint). This light has been modified by SkyLumen. Never carried or used. As modified, it's a single-mode pocket torch, producing 58,000 lux. It uses the OSRAM Oslon emitter, with an emitter color temperature of 6800K. (The Oslon family of emitters was designed by OSRAM to be used in high output retail spotlight fixtures. When installed in a pocket torch, the illumination power produced by the little light is insane.) Per SkyLumen, use only high-drain IMR 16340 cells in this light. Both short and long pocket clips are included. The stainless steel has been heat treated to produce a bronzed finish with subtle blue highlights. Purchased from Vinh at US$150; now offered at US$125. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$30 additional. (The photo don't does not capture the subtle play of light across the heat-treated finish…the light looks better than the photo suggests.) Apologies for the photo's orientation...the forum photo upload feature has a mind of its own...

D90muyQWbEvnwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

PXL_20210120_003138187 (002).jpg

SOLD as of 2/18/2021.
3. Reduced to US$60 / 4/7 Mini ML-X Brass. This light uses the XM-L2 emitter. Pure white light; color temp 6000K; 252 lumens max output with a CR123 primary cell, a bit more using a 16340 charged to 4.2v. Butter smooth rectangular threads. This is the "Best Made" branded version. Never carried. Please be aware that the brass finish has some superficial scratches on the tailcap; these are original to the light as received from Best Made. (The camera images accentuate these minor imperfections.) Accepts both CR123 (3.0v) and 16340 li-ion cells (4.2v). Purchased at US$100; reduced price price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$30 additional. This light does not come with a pocket clip, mostly because there is no fitment ring to accept a pocket clip.

PXL_20210120_004912669 (002).jpg

4. SOLD on 2/15/2021. ReyLight Triple Dawn Ti. Stonewashed titanium finish: CNC machined from a bar of solid titanium. HPL HI emitter; 6000K color temperature; 3000 lumens per ReyLight. Six modes, from true moonlight to full output, with mode memory. Sapphire crystal lens with glow-in-the-dark gaskets. Titanium pocket clip and screws. Never carried or used. This light accepts both 18350 and 18650 cells; an included extension to the basic 18350 configuration allows the use of 18650 cells. The extension is seamless. ReyLight recommends that only high-drain IMR cells be used in this light. (The pocket clip for this light is in a separate sealed sleeve; let me know via private message if you want me to attach the pocket clip before mailing.) Purchased at US$170; now offered at US$125. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$35 additional.

PXL_20210120_004242728 (002).jpg

5. SOLD on 2/15/2021. ReyLight Triple Dawn Copper. Solid copper light; HPL HI emitter; 5700K color temperature; 3000 lumens per ReyLight. Six modes, from true moonlight to full output, with mode memory. Sapphire crystal lens with glow-in-the-dark gaskets. Titanium pocket clip and screws. This light accepts both 18350 and 18650 cells; an included extension to the basic 18350 configuration (shown below) allows the use of 18650 cells. The extension is seamless. ReyLight recommends that only high-drain IMR cells be used in this light. Never carried or used. Purchased at US$170; now offered at US$125. Price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US$35 additional.

PXL_20210120_004126362 (002).jpg

Terms. Forum rules apply; first "I'll take it" has priority, pending receipt of payment. Buyers have 72 hours from announcing intent to purchase to contact me via private message and to deliver funds to my PayPal account. Members requesting backup status will be contacted via private message if the initial buyer times out on delivery of payment. Priority for anyone requesting backup status is determined by date-time stamp on the post. PayPal only. Send delivery address information to me vis private message. I'll confirm receipt of funds and USPS tracking numbers by return message. International buyers happily welcomed !!!

hu1aQKfwKJTk0U5NsJ dbWHr9jhfbYuhRNeTOzUfvOMjbAzeM3q89YIXu9O4N0B6xtzH1Zzv6dJ6SMNWmmqVSqEjP7BJJSgZgJL nG9tyigJu39vxSilf83aAS8AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Prices Reduced: 4/7 Mini Mark II (x3) / ReyLight Triple Dawn (x2)

I'll take the Reylight Dawn CU. Sending PM now. Thanks! (I also want a Relight Dawn Mokume if you have one to sell.). Paul

jaybeen_there

Newly Enlightened

Registered earlier, but did not get mod email to verify account until now.
I am interested in the ReyLight Triple Dawn Copper also. So, seconds if it's becomes available again.

docernie

Newly Enlightened
Re: ReyLight Triple Dawn Ti

Hello!
I'm new here also, but interested in the ReyLight Triple Dawn Ti.
Questions - which color glow bezel ring does it have? Not much use otherwise?
Still trying to find reviews to be sure this holds up better than my now dead JetBeam TCR10 which saw little use before the circuitry died.
Thank you! Ernie

docernie

Newly Enlightened
Re: Reylight Dawn Triple Titanium

Apparently because I am new here, I am not able to send you a PM to obtain payment details.
Hoping perhaps you could send me a message in order to proceed.

Last question! This is he latest version? The Dawn 2.1 ?
Looking at some they have a different bezel machining configuration - more similar to that of the Cu one that is spoken for.
Yet in some other web images, the bezel looks more like what you have.
Best,
Ernie
( if okay to post in my message - my email is erniefranz AT msn DOT com - so that you can get ahold of me)

docernie

Newly Enlightened

Hello again, Simply to verify my interest in the ReyLight Triple Dawn Ti.
I am unable to send you a PM since I am new here.
Please send me one so we can connect and possibly finalize a purchase.

Only question that remains is to verify this is a version 2.1
Best, Ernie

docernie

Newly Enlightened

Ernie...The ReyLight Triple Dawn Ti has an aqua blue glow ring inside the bezel.

Perfect! If this is the version 2.1 (hard to tell as I am confused by two different head/bezel millings), then I'll take it!
I cannot yet send you a PM because I am too new here. Hopefully you can send me a PM so we can finalize a sale.
Best,
Ernie

nbp

Flashaholic

You should have sufficient posts for PM now, docernie.

jaybeen_there

Newly Enlightened

Perfect! If this is the version 2.1 (hard to tell as I am confused by two different head/bezel millings), then I'll take it!
I cannot yet send you a PM because I am too new here. Hopefully you can send me a PM so we can finalize a sale.
Best,
Ernie

I am new here, too. (Registered just to be able to post in this thread. :) ). Your PM should be enabled after two posts. You can click on My Profile to double check.

docernie

Newly Enlightened

Thank you!! Yes!
Much appreciated.
Best, Ernie

Ernie...Thanks for your interest in the Triple Ti. It is indeed version 2.1.

I'll also bounce an email message to you, to ensure you have multiple paths available to contact me.

Dave

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Reduced: 4/7 Mini Mark II / (Sorry, both ReyLights are now SOLD).

Got the ReyLight Triple Dawn Copper just now. Love it! Thanks! Paul

docernie

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Reduced: 4/7 Mini Mark II / (Sorry, both ReyLights are now SOLD).

Reylight Dawn v2 in stonewashed Ti has safely arrived!
Thank you! Very nice and in perfect condition. Best regards, Ernie