• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accessories

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accessories

Free USPS shipping to lower 48 USA, Alaska and Hawaii for all items. No international shipping. I accept electronic payment, checks or M.O. I'm downsizing a bit, so I'll probably be adding some more lights to this thread.

1. Like new condition Surefire 2xCR123A Scout Light with Malkoff HCRI2 drop in a VME head with mineral glass lens. Very low runtime on the Malkoff and almost no use on the light either, no marks or scratches. This was screwed onto the picatinny rail of a rifle that only sat in a safe. This light has the Z68 non-scalloped tailswitch. I have the original blister pack for the Malkoff, it will be included. Will make a great rifle accessory. $169 shipped. Sold.

2. New flashlight lot. I purchased these lights out of curiosity to try them out. Most have respected emitters, but they are cheap lights so I am offering them up as a lot. I have two Sofirn lights, one is the "Deep Red" C01R 660nm 1AAA, and the other is the OD Green anodized C01 5mm "Sophia" 3400K 95CRI 1AAA. It doesn't look very green in person, it's almost as dark as black anodizing, but you can see the green. And included is three Convoy lights. They are all warm emitter styles and have that Biscotti UI that most people seem to like. I can't remember which model they are, so I posted pictures of the labels on their boxes and set the lights above each one. The Convoys are all 1x18650 lights. I have some protected 18650 cells and they all seem to fit. These are natural hard anodize color. Included with the Convoy lights is three 18350 bodies and three full sized holsters. None have been taken out of the wrap. All of the lights in this lot come with original packaging and have never been used more than 5 minutes in the house. They are all new lights that I got just to try out some different emitters. Needed to correct my previous post, none of these have ever even left the living room. Nice new lights for cheap. $59 now $49 shipped for everything. Sold.

Last edited:

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accessor

HCRI2 = xpg2 @ 2900k? Thanks...

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accessor

I believe it is an xpg2, not sure on that exact color temp though. I don't know if Malkoff ever advertised that on these.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

HCRI2 = xpg2 @ 2900k? Thanks...

according to this, yes:
"The "HCRI2" designation is referring to the LED, that succeeded the original "HCRI" model released a few years ago. It features a Cree XP-G2 which puts out around 2900K at a minimum of 90 CRI. The drop in output is yellowish, and is for incandescent fans!"

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

That sounds like the one. Definitely seems more than 125 lumens though when I put it up against some lights with similar ratings. Maybe he upgraded them at some point.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I'm looking for the 3700k. Wanted to make sure. Best of luck with the sale.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I'm looking for the 3700k. Wanted to make sure. Best of luck with the sale.

Yea I would say it's warmer than 3700K for sure. I like the glowing warm tint, but I have a couple others in different voltage ranges and just don't need this one otherwise I wouldn't sell it.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Prices lowered. Includes free shipping.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the convoy/sofirn lot

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Convoy/Sofirn lot is sold. Price reduction on Surefire-Malkoff Scoutlight.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alright you got me interested. Can you clarify what the output level of the hcri2 is? M61, M61L, etc?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok well the forum app is acting funny and won't let me edit. I see now it's m61 on the package. Let me head out to work but I'll send you a PM this morning!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yup, it's the full power version.

Scoutlight is sold.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accesso

Got the care package. Worth the price of admission. Got a sophie yuji finally and a bunch of lights and stuff I didn't need but can't live without. Thanks!!!

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sold: Surefire Scout Light w/ Malkoff HCRI2 & VME, Sofirn & Convoy lot w/ accesso

Got the care package. Worth the price of admission. Got a sophie yuji finally and a bunch of lights and stuff I didn't need but can't live without. Thanks!!!

Glad everything arrived safely. These were new lights with really nice output, but I just have too many around.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Packaged arrived the other day in excellent shape. Thank you!