The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Spotlight recommendations

Default Spotlight recommendations

Iím looking to find a spotlight. I need one to find my dog at night & for generally ďwhat was that noise.Ē
    I donít think I want thrower (donít want heat build up or it to step down in power in a short time) We have 3 acres & I would like to be able to see something about 800 or more feet away. Iíd like it to be USB rechargeable, LED, size doesnít matter. I have a 500 lumen Nebo slyde that can focus from wide to narrow but it just doesnít get far enough out there. Can I find something like that for a $100.00 range? Thanks.

Default Re: Spotlight recommendations

Interested too, the term 'spotlight' I suppose had changed a bit over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan55 View Post
    Iím looking to find a spotlight. I donít think I want thrower (donít want heat build up or it to step down in power in a short time) Can I find something like that for a $100.00 range?
    Then I would say that you don't understand what a thrower is. An Olight Warrior X should reach out that far with no problem. I'm not sure that it can be found under $100 though. I think they average $130 but maybe you can find one for a little less.

Quote Originally Posted by lightfooted View Post
    Then I would say that you don't understand what a thrower is. An Olight Warrior X should reach out that far with no problem. I'm not sure that it can be found under $100 though. I think they average $130 but maybe you can find one for a little less.
    I know very little about flashlights. I assumed(maybe incorrectly)that throwers build up heat & step down in power rather quickly hence the main reason I was thinking spotlight.