Spotlight recommendations

Racefan55

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to find a spotlight. I need one to find my dog at night & for generally "what was that noise."
I don't think I want thrower (don't want heat build up or it to step down in power in a short time) We have 3 acres & I would like to be able to see something about 800 or more feet away. I'd like it to be USB rechargeable, LED, size doesn't matter. I have a 500 lumen Nebo slyde that can focus from wide to narrow but it just doesn't get far enough out there. Can I find something like that for a $100.00 range? Thanks.

CR888

Newly Enlightened
Interested too, the term 'spotlight' I suppose had changed a bit over the years.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking to find a spotlight. I don't think I want thrower (don't want heat build up or it to step down in power in a short time) Can I find something like that for a $100.00 range?

Then I would say that you don't understand what a thrower is. An Olight Warrior X should reach out that far with no problem. I'm not sure that it can be found under $100 though. I think they average $130 but maybe you can find one for a little less.

Racefan55

Newly Enlightened
Then I would say that you don't understand what a thrower is. An Olight Warrior X should reach out that far with no problem. I'm not sure that it can be found under $100 though. I think they average $130 but maybe you can find one for a little less.
I know very little about flashlights. I assumed(maybe incorrectly)that throwers build up heat & step down in power rather quickly hence the main reason I was thinking spotlight.