New flashlight for you all and it is fairly cheap!

S4MadMan

Enlightened
I have not seen this before.

I'm gonna have to pick one up, thanks for the link! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
at $40, i wonder if it has any modding potential!

nice find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm. If this light has quality equal to or better than the Magcharger, it will be a modder's homerun! A WA01160/01111 in a much cheaper host. S4, if you get one, please keep us tuned in and this thread active. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I'm not 100% certain it's the exact same light in the Grainger catalog. I think so however.

It is about 1/3 of the price though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Returning the thread to the subject, has anyone had any any experience with the LumaPro/Brinkman? I'm curious too. It the build any good? Does the switch have a nice click to it. Does the LumaPro have the same two switches the Brinkman has?

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is listed as DISCONTINUED at Grainger that is why so cheap.

I ordered one = maybe can be modified to LED or bright Xenon, $44 with shipping. Compgeeks= King of Discontinued stuff, cheap $$.

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!
My Lights: *** http://www.tjtech.org/gallery/NikolaTesla/Nikola_lights2_001Nikola_lights2_001

R983

Newly Enlightened
I definitely want some more info on this light, I'm looking for a decent rechargeable. Ill probably end up getting something from Steramlight, just because I trust them and have had such good luck with my scorpion and twin-task. However if I can get one of these Lumapro/Brinkmann lights that used to retail for around $80 for under $40... I just might go that route. I'm thinking it might just be better to stick with a major brand, that hasn't been discontinued, for the availability of spare bulbs and other parts.

The Brinkmann Pro-max looks decent, but don't tell me you have to take out all 6 cells to charge them? And for 10 dollars more I'm sure it would be better to get a Streamlight or even Mag charger

Brinkmann Pro-max

http://www.thebrinkmanncorp.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=8&User_ID=774690&st=1239&st2=61157765&st3=51844334&Product_ID=274&CATID=2

Just a side note, has anyone heard of this light? I really don't like the way it looks, but boasting 49,000 candlepower it caught my eye.

Koehler Bright Star Rechargeable Flashlight

http://www.huntsmart.com/ ( gotta do a search, it wont let me link directly for some unknown reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif)

Rich

evan9162

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woah,

Check out the spare battery pack price: $16 for a 6V, 2200mAh pack made from 5 1/2D cells. That's $3.20/cell!