Surefire going out of business

matt_j

Enlightened
Yeah today on April 1st they decided to close down...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Matt

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Maybe I can get the US division from you, Pascal? I have some unmarked negotiable bonds...
daloosh

Harrkev

Enlightened
I heard that Goncz was buying them to eliminate the competition. I cannot confirm the rumor, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chiaroscuro

Enlightened
No,no,no.My inside source has informed me that Mag**** has just bought out Surefire. Their 1st act--- all L series lights will be recalled and retro fitted with incandescent bulbs. PK has been traded to Arc for an undisclosed # of striped hd lll Arc LS housings.

JJHitt

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Harrkev said:
I heard that Goncz was buying them to eliminate the competition. I cannot confirm the rumor, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The new name will be "Goncz-Yeah-Sure" (FIRE!)

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
JJHitt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Harrkev said:

[/ QUOTE ]

The new name will be "Goncz-Yeah-Sure" (FIRE!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehehe... that's good... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
chiaroscuro said:
No,no,no.My inside source has informed me that Mag**** has just bought out Surefire. Their 1st act--- all L series lights will be recalled and retro fitted with incandescent bulbs. PK has been traded to Arc for an undisclosed # of striped hd lll Arc LS housings.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard that Mag**** gave Peter Gransee a 6D maglite with a 3mm LED, as well as a MagCharger....to prove to him that incandescents are superior to LEDs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cryptoguru

Newly Enlightened
I'll be glad JW Matthews throws in the towel, the guy is an ---hole.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
[ QUOTE ]
chiaroscuro said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard that Mag**** gave Peter Gransee a 6D maglite with a 3mm LED, as well as a MagCharger....to prove to him that incandescents are superior to LEDs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey - I think that 6D with 3mm LED should have a nice runtime at least /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus