Would Fenix be able to repair my headlamp?

busseguy

Enlightened
So I have my 2015 edition Fenix HL30 2AA headlamp which I use every single day. The plastic part that covers the o ring broke in one section. Would Fenix still have replacement parts for this or am I out of luck?

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
I would say it is definitely worth a shot. Contact them via the info. on your warranty card or package if you have it, or find the Fenix Store here on the forum under the manufacturer section. They will need the serial number.

In my past experience, Fenix has had great customer service every time I've needed them, and that is why I have about 10 of their lights. They really do go out of their way to keep their older lights operating, and their customers happy. I'd say that your light is not extremely old, and they may be able to repair. Good luck.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We can assist with the repair process. Please complete this form. Thanks!

So I have my 2015 edition Fenix HL30 2AA headlamp which I use every single day. The plastic part that covers the o ring broke in one section. Would Fenix still have replacement parts for this or am I out of luck?

busseguy

Enlightened
I still haven't received a reply back from you guys so I can send you the pics of where it broke.

Please list the email I can use for that.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
I am sending you a private message to give you further instructions on sending your photo and how to go forward. We see no form submission on this so I will provide an email for you to send your information and the photo. Thanks!

busseguy

Enlightened
I am sending you a private message to give you further instructions on sending your photo and how to go forward. We see no form submission on this so I will provide an email for you to send your information and the photo. Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. Like I mentioned I did fill out the form but it kept saying my photos were to large so I went ahead and sent a separate email which went unanswered. Anyway I responded to your pm and will send an email shortly to the email address you provided.

Thanks.