New cr123 1 watt LS

chrisse242

Enlightened

B@rt

Flashaholic
I have one of those, and it's not a bad light. It seems to have plenty of mass for heatsinking. The led in my unit does have a blue spot in it though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FrUitSkI

Newly Enlightened
That's exactly the one I meant

strange, the link worked here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt could you make some beamshots, maybe compare it to some other lights you have?
And what kind of switch does it have? turn/tailcap? and is the 'lanyard ring' removable?

thanks in advance

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sorry, I don't have a digital camera, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif so no beamshots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The beam is roughly simular to a LD with NX05.

The switch is a reverse action pushbutton. (You have to release the button after depressing it to get light) The plastic clip is removable.
Hope this helps,

d'mo

Enlightened
Whaaaa????? The Pixel Pimp has no digital camera???! Sacrilege!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(Sorry for being off topic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

B@rt

Flashaholic
birdy.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
B@rt said:
I have one of those, and it's not a bad light. It seems to have plenty of mass for heatsinking. The led in my unit does have a blue spot in it though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At an inch and a quarter X 4 inches one can indeed say it is well heatsinked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Latest posts