Newly Enlightened
Lowest settings:
LR50R - 50lms
TK16v2 - 30lms
PD32v2 - 30lms

Not for me.

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
How can it be that "Fenix Store" shows Fenix TK16 V2 as being Pre Order and expected stock arrival date is February 24, 2021, yet "Fenix Lighting" retailer shows light as in stock ready to ship. I contacted Fenix Lighting to confirm they actually have light in stock and they said yes they do, ready to ship. I ordered light yesterday evening from Fenix Lighting, and this morning got shipping confirmation. My question is how could Fenix Lighting have light in stock and already shipping, but Fenix Store won't have stock of light for another 3 weeks? For some reason I thought it would be the other way around, I guess I thought Fenix Store was closer to the source and more likely to have stock earlier than others.

I have made many purchases from Fenix Store through the years, and always been satisfied. I don't have any problem with their service, but this makes me think there might be another retailer I need to consider first to get lights as soon as I want them.

Sphinx99

Newly Enlightened
How can it be that "Fenix Store" shows Fenix TK16 V2 as being Pre Order and expected stock arrival date is February 24, 2021, yet "Fenix Lighting" retailer shows light as in stock ready to ship. I contacted Fenix Lighting to confirm they actually have light in stock and they said yes they do, ready to ship. I ordered light yesterday evening from Fenix Lighting, and this morning got shipping confirmation. My question is how could Fenix Lighting have light in stock and already shipping, but Fenix Store won't have stock of light for another 3 weeks? For some reason I thought it would be the other way around, I guess I thought Fenix Store was closer to the source and more likely to have stock earlier than others.

I have made many purchases from Fenix Store through the years, and always been satisfied. I don't have any problem with their service, but this makes me think there might be another retailer I need to consider first to get lights as soon as I want them.

I ordered this flashlight a few days ago as I was looking for a single cell flashlight capable of over 2000 lm and was curious to try a 21700 cell since I have no experience with them. It actually arrived this morning, and I have to say it's a very enjoyable flashlight as far as I am concerned. It seems well-built, with a very even light pattern and it gets incredibly bright :) I wish there was a somewhat lower output mode than the lowest setting currently available but that is more or less my only complaint. I did also get the diffuser that according to their website was compatible with this flashlight, but it does not appear to fit so well. I am uncertain if this is a manufacturer issue or user error.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have a simple explanation. WE SOLD ALL OF THE FIRST SHIPMENT! Presales were very high. So what you are seeing is the date for our SECOND SHIPMENT to arrive. So NORMALLY Fenix Store and Fenix Lighting receive initial shipments are the same time. Fenix Store continues to be a leader in sales in service. Thank you for being a customer. Enjoy your new Fenix torch when it arrives.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Sphinx99

We have found the Accessory Chart on our website needs to be noted better. We are updating that. The TK16 on the chart is the OLDER model. So we will note that. Please send me a private message through CPF, stating the name on your order and your email address. We will apply a credit for that filter. Thank you for catching that and letting us know! We appreciate your continued business.