• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire lights and compatible parts. All sold...

scout24

Flashaholic
Hi all- Time for some housecleaning. All prices include trackable USPS shipping. PP fees included. CONUS plus two only. Not looking for trades at this time. Any questions, please ask! First unconditional "I'll take it" here in this thread takes each item. PM for PP addy. NO FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I'll get these out as quickly as possible. Small discount to save on shipping for multiple items. On to the goodies! Thanks for looking... :D

First up are two bodies- A Surefire G3 in nice shape, (SOLD) and a Nite Mods (Fivemega) 4 cell C compatible (Z44/Z41, etc) bored for 18650's. (SOLD) Great for long running P90 incan, or Malkoff dropins. $30.00 each.

Next, another Nitemods/Fivemega body, this time in 3 cell (2x18500) size. Comes with a nice Z44 SF bezel with stainless bezel ring, I can't remember the maker. Also comes with a Malkoff McClicky tailcap that tailstands. No dropin or cells included. $60.00 (SOLD)

Next, an E1L Outdoorsman. KX1B head, 3/45 output. Really nice shape, comes with SF bezel up/bezel down clip. $85.00 (SOLD)

Next, an L2. High/low tailcap, Lux V emitter, wonderfully mis-matched head perfect for the mod project I never got around to or still quite serviceable... $70.00 (SOLD)

Next, a really nice empty C2 host. No bulb or batteries, bored for 18650 and has an Oveready McClicky kit in the tailcap. $115.00 (SOLD)

Next, a Seoul U2 Ultra. 123's or 16650 only, not 18650 compatible. Smooth seletcor ring, six output levels. Works great. $70.00 Now $60.00 (SOLD)

*****Everything above this line is sold or SPF*****

Adding a SkyLumen (Vinh) Delta. 26650 light but it runs fine on a 18650 with spacer. Does not come with a cell, or a spacer. 6 level UI with memory, Olson flat black emitter with a big, deep reflector. Throws well. Thread is still up in Vinh's subforum if you want more info. These were $138.00 new. $55.00 to your door. (SOLD)

Next, a Vihn modded Eagtac G25C2. DriverVN, XP-L HI 5000k, great 18650 light. $40.00 (SOLD)

Next, a Vihn modded Eagtac D25C Ti. Olson flat black, 16340 powered, DriverVN, reverse clicky with GITD boot. Throws silly far for it's size. $65.00 (SOLD)

Next, a Lumintop Tool AA. Modded by Andy Zhu with an Olson Flat Black, reverse clicky with factory UI, runs on a regular AA cell or 14500. $25.00 (SOLD)

Last but not least, some McGizmo Unobtanium... I was going to ask Datiled to bring this up to 2021 specs, but I know it'll just sit in a drawer here so I'm releasing it to the wild. A HA-Nat PR-T head with a Downboy 917 6-12v converter. One tiny ding at 9:00 in the one picture, head was modded before I got it to a Seoul emitter I believe. There is a donut in the beam, I don't think it was shimmed properly but it does still work perfectly. Also a McE2S tailcap, not sure of the resistor value but it works nicely with the PR-T on an E2e body. I'd like to keep these together, and hope they go to a good home... :grin2: Asking $125 shipped. (SOLD)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire lights and compatible parts FS...

E1l and c2, I shall take them

tuelleric

Enlightened

Hey Scout, pos. 4 looks like a L2 to me. Probably a typo.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Bunch of vultures! Lol good stuff here

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for the e1l and c2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scout24

Flashaholic

Nottefonda- I'd need an additional $10.00 for shipping, and I assume zero responsibility once the package is in the hands of USPS. Customs value would be listed at $20.00 USD. Let me know if you're ok with these terms.

nottefonda

Newly Enlightened

Nottefonda- I'd need an additional $10.00 for shipping, and I assume zero responsibility once the package is in the hands of USPS. Customs value would be listed at $20.00 USD. Let me know if you're ok with these terms.

Perfect! please pm me the details :)

jkt

Newly Enlightened

Hi,
I will take the PRT and tailcap.
Thanks

scout24

Flashaholic

Jkt- I would need an additional $10.00 for shipping, I accept no responsibility once parts are in the hands of USPS, and customs value will be declared at $20.00. Let me know if that works for you.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Surefire lights and compatible parts. Items added! (Small throwers & a rare McGiz

Hey buddy. How does the SF U2 do with 16650? Full output?