• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Frelux Synergy 1(Sold); Fraz Lumenite 26350(Sold)

nbp

Flashaholic
Two fun lights available here for your consideration. Prices include shipping in the USA and PP fees. International shipping extra. Please ask any questions before claiming the item to prevent confusion.

1.) Frelux Synergy 1, black, built with a 4000k XP-L. Excellent to like new condition, presentation tin included. Fantastic machining and anodizing, beautiful little light. SOLD $120 SOLD

2.) Fraz Labs Lumenite original. Very first unit of the new style lights to be sold here. Has an neutral XP-L HI to my knowledge, throws well with the optic. Takes an included 26350 rechargeable. Some machining marks visible from manufacturing but no additional dings or damage from use. Very smooth ramping with QTC. Lowest low you've ever seen to well over 1000 lms on high. Very robust light! SOLD $125 SOLD

SWjE57X.jpg

0ERNJZN.jpg

FBQEx4R.jpg

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Frelux Synergy 1; Fraz Lumenite 26350

Is that Lumenite the wireless model?

nbp

Flashaholic

No. This the very first one pictured in his sales thread. I don't know how many of the ones where the emitter is held down by nuts are out there yet. But there aren't a lot of this body style out there as they were redesigned several times it seemed.

Gsrdc2

Newly Enlightened

Backup on the frelux

ipaulr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Frelux Synergy 1(Sold); Fraz Lumenite 26350(Avail.)

Two fun lights available here for your consideration. Prices include shipping in the USA and PP fees. International shipping extra. Please ask any questions before claiming the item to prevent confusion.

1.) Frelux Synergy 1, black, built with a 4000k XP-L. Excellent to like new condition, presentation tin included. Fantastic machining and anodizing, beautiful little light. SOLD $120 SOLD

2.) Fraz Labs Lumenite original. Very first unit of the new style lights to be sold here. Has an neutral XP-L HI to my knowledge, throws well with the optic. Takes an included 26350 rechargeable. Some machining marks visible from manufacturing but no additional dings or damage from use. Very smooth ramping with QTC. Lowest low you've ever seen to well over 1000 lms on high. Very robust light! $125
m

I'll take the lumenite

SWjE57X.jpg

0ERNJZN.jpg

FBQEx4R.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Frelux Synergy 1(Sold); Fraz Lumenite 26350(Avail.)

Sounds good, PM sent. Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic
It's got a pretty good amount of thermal mass to absorb heat. I don't know if running it at full output for a long period would do any damage to the emitter but I sort of doubt it. You could ask Fraz in his thread how long he has run prototypes. They have tried to kill the lights in almost every way imaginable.

wweiss

Enlightened
It's got a pretty good amount of thermal mass to absorb heat. I don't know if running it at full output for a long period would do any damage to the emitter but I sort of doubt it. You could ask Fraz in his thread how long he has run prototypes. They have tried to kill the lights in almost every way imaginable.

Thanks. I'll take it.

nbp

Flashaholic
Sorry friend, it was sold to "ipaulr" in post 8. I thought yours was just a general query.