• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTB : Surefire E2D Defender Tactical or Ultra body

akula88

Enlightened
Hi,

I'm looking for a Surefire E2D Defender Tactical or Ultra body in outstanding condition.

Body with Tailcap may also be offered (optional).

If you are looking to upgrade your current incandescent E2D or so, you can upgrade your head, and sell me the body.

Pls PM me for offers.

Thanks.

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
Re: WTB : Surefire E2D Defender Tactical (near mint or brand-new) body+tc only

> Still looking for E2D LED Defender Tactical body and tailcap <

"E2D LED DEFENDER ULTRA" body will also do.

Thanks for looking.

ten5three

Newly Enlightened
I have this one. It is brand new, never used. I found three E2DL 200/5lm versions in a brick and mortar and bought them all for a price I couldn't refuse. The heads were pulled off their bodies and modded as soon as I got them home. It fit's all versions of the E2D heads. I currently have an E2DL Ultra on one of the other 200/5lm bodies.

Not sure what price I would sell it for with the tailcap, but I'd be more than happy to talk trades on any HAIII E-series or C-series parts. I'm in need of a HAIII C2 head currently. I would consider that as a partial trade. I'd definitely entertain trades on quality aftermarket E/C-series parts as well, old or new. Let me know what you have, maybe we can work out a deal.

2-BE7265-F-BF71-44-B4-9-E50-F73-C7-EE8-F3-FD.jpg

518-FBB7-B-B53-D-4-E31-9502-1-D4809-F5-BCBA.jpg

70-AE6-F97-07-F5-40-A5-B443-8-EEDC314-CC23.jpg

E8588866-AA69-42-F1-A904-EC3058-A9-D694.jpg

I believe I also have an "Ultra" body. It wouldn't be brand new though, but in good shape. I'm pretty sure it's in a weapon mount right now. However, its tailcap would be brand new.

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
I have this one. It is brand new, never used. I found three E2DL 200/5lm versions in a brick and mortar and bought them all for a price I couldn't refuse. The heads were pulled off their bodies and modded as soon as I got them home. It fit's all versions of the E2D heads. I currently have an E2DL Ultra on one of the other 200/5lm bodies.

Not sure what price I would sell it for with the tailcap, but I'd be more than happy to talk trades on any HAIII E-series or C-series parts. I'm in need of a HAIII C2 head currently. I would consider that as a partial trade. I'd definitely entertain trades on quality aftermarket E/C-series parts as well, old or new. Let me know what you have, maybe we can work out a deal.

< snip >

I believe I also have an "Ultra" body. It wouldn't be brand new though, but in good shape. I'm pretty sure it's in a weapon mount right now. However, its tailcap would be brand new.

PM replied. Thanks for the offer.