• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus bad customer service

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened
I had a Klarus Mi7 in olive that was less than 1 year old. The engine died and I contacted Klarus to begin the warranty return. They instructed me to go through the dealer where I purchesed it (Battery Junction) which I did. That was nearly FIVE months ago! I have sent many emails to Battery Junction and they say they're just waiting for the replacement from Klarus. My advice to anyone considering buying a Klarus would be NO!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Threads like this go into the Jeers subforum.

Please note the additional CPF policies there, one of which is "avoid negative advisement of others"

Thread moved, thanks.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I've had one Klarus product. It's a good light but it became fickle shortly after buying it.
I was able to solve the issue myself thankfully. But like many brands of light I read people here having trouble with I never got around to trying any other Klarus products.

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened
Another note about this: Klarus is supposedly sending a Mi1c as a replacement. So, a discontinued warranty light is being replaced by a discontinued light. If a manufacturer and an online dealer can't coordinate a warranty on an inexpensive EDC- how could either be trusted to warranty anything?