• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold/Withdrawn FS: ZL SC600w, Peak AA, Foursevens MkII Turbo, MLX Brass, 123 Ti

Msf

Enlightened
Cleaning out a few so I can justify my next purchases. All prices include USPS first class shipping within the U.S. First I'll take it within the thread has precedence. No shipping outside U.S. unfortunately as my local post office has made it more trouble than it's worth recently. Thanks.

Sold Zebralight SC600w - This one is neutral white with XHP35 emitter. Light is excellent cosmetically. Includes Samsung 30Q 18650. I'd like $60 shipped.
mK2MxR9l.jpg

Sold Peak Capitan –Narrow optic and cool white. QTC and ramps up and down smoothly. Great condition with a Foursevens pocket clip added on. I would like $35 shipped.
M2assAxl.jpg

Foursevens Mini Mk II Turbo - With the exception of a little piece of anodizing missing from removing and reinstalling the pocket clip, this one could pass for new. I keep going back and forth on selling this one because I know I will likely never be able to get another, but I make it a point to only keep lights I will continue to carry. Includes Foursevens RCR123a. I'd like $70 shipped.
t0ore0fl.jpg

Sold Foursevens Mini MLX Brass – In very good cosmetic condition. Please note that all of the brass MLXs were a special run for the 'Best Made' store and have their logo on them. I would like $45 shipped.
czLnMxLl.jpg

Foursevens Mini 123 Titanium Gen 1. Has been carried and has the scuffs to prove it, but works great and they are hard to find anymore. I would like $50 shipped.
2GpV2ZAl.jpg

Sunwayman T16 – Strange little light that I have another of that I use in my workshop. Has a convex lens that provides a perfect cone of light. I find I like it better than any of my other pocket lights for anything within four to five feet. Runs on 18350, 16340, or CR123a. Just don't need two of them. Like new. I would like $30 shipped.
vngJns4l.jpg

Last edited:

Msf

Enlightened
Re: FS: Zebralight SC600w, Peak Capitan, Foursevens Mini MkII Turbo, MLX Brass, 123 T

Zebralight SC600 is spoken for by id30209