the superbowl!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i thought we needed a super bowl thread . i want the tom brady to lose. never liked him.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
halftime was awful .it was some guy callee monday. he was off key most the time. prince and gaga blew him away

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
It wasn't his best performance IMO, especially the second number where he was in that long narrow room and constantly sticking his face so close to the camera that he was always out of focus. It also looked like one of the dancers crashed into him. At least he kept it G-rated. I think. I couldn't make out a lot of the words.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
It wasn't his best performance IMO, especially the second number where he was in that long narrow room and constantly sticking his face so close to the camera that he was always out of focus. It also looked like one of the dancers crashed into him. At least he kept it G-rated. I think. I couldn't make out a lot of the words.

id imagine live isnt easy to do. the comercails been very good im sleepy but want to see queen latfahs new show

Poppy

Flashaholic
i thought we needed a super bowl thread . i want the tom brady to lose. never liked him.
I don't follow sports much, I hoped that Tom Brady won. From what I know of him, he is a decent guy, and is respected, and loved by his team-mates. He is on a good clean diet, and exercises every day. He hasn't "literally" Shot himself in the foot, and has a great family life.

My Grandson reminded me that he cheated 2 years ago with deflated balls. Oh yeah... I forgot about that. :( I still like him.

I am particularly happy, that the Patriots cut him loose, and he came back to win the SuperBowl!

Will Patrick MaHolmes be back? Absolutely! He is the quarterback of this generation, (probably).

Which commercial was most impactful?

I really liked the one that started with the Budweiser Clydesdale horses, and ended up with a different beer. (Not too effective, because I don't remember the beer). However the Jeep commercial, was rememberal to me because of the message... United we stand as the United States of America.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I don't follow sports much, I hoped that Tom Brady won. From what I know of him, he is a decent guy, and is respected, and loved by his team-mates. He is on a good clean diet, and exercises every day. He hasn't "literally" Shot himself in the foot, and has a great family life.

My Grandson reminded me that he cheated 2 years ago with deflated balls. Oh yeah... I forgot about that. :( I still like him.

I am particularly happy, that the Patriots cut him loose, and he came back to win the SuperBowl!

Will Patrick MaHolmes be back? Absolutely! He is the quarterback of this generation, (probably).

Which commercial was most impactful?

I really liked the one that started with the Budweiser Clydesdale horses, and ended up with a different beer. (Not too effective, because I don't remember the beer). However the Jeep commercial, was rememberal to me because of the message... United we stand as the United States of America.

i liked most of them.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
halftime was awful .it was some guy callee monday. he was off key most the time. prince and gaga blew him away
The worst part of the halftime show was the last bit with lights on the dancers' hands and what looked like white underwear used as face masks. The fact that they were all black I think did a disservice to the black community (looked like a discount Black KKK). They looked like the Iron Man diaper head dancers. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What were they thinking?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
The worst part of the halftime show was the last bit with lights on the dancers' hands and what looked like white underwear used as face masks. The fact that they were all black I think did a disservice to the black community (looked like a discount Black KKK). They looked like the Iron Man diaper head dancers. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. What were they thinking?

My wife said that singer guy did some kind of promo where he pretended he had facial reconstructive surgery and ran around in bandages for awhile. So they were playing off that

raggie33

*the raggedier*
My wife said that singer guy did some kind of promo where he pretended he had facial reconstructive surgery and ran around in bandages for awhile. So they were playing off that

i decided to clean my iguannas cage soon as i heard his first note. . but im kind of picky

boo5ted

Enlightened
Could have sworn it was Slipknot, thought they sounded a little different.

coreytaylor-20210208-0001-1.jpg

:crackup:

Poppy

Flashaholic
I didn't like the Eric Church / Jazmine Sullivan version of the National Anthem.
Eric Church was different, and was much better than Jimmy Buffet.

IMO, when I expected her to go up, she dropped into a lower scale, and flat to be in harmony with Church. Also the trills often started on the wrong note, and sounded like she was trying to find where she wanted to be.

My comments at home, didn't win me any prizes. I was out-voted two to one. They liked it, and her in particular. :oops: