Light Review: Fenix PD 32 V2.0

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 is quite different from its predecessor, with a new soft-action two-stage tail switch instead of the earlier model's tail and side switch configuration. With this new layout also comes a significant boost in output and a slimmer profile. In this review of the Fenix PD32 V2.0 I've tested actual output, runtime and other technical measurements along with detailed examination of the design in video and photos.

This thread is a new approach for me regarding sharing my reviews. Forums are where I came from, and the discussion on forums is something I hope to be involved in and inspire. It has become too much work to convert the reviews published on my website into forum versions, so I need to try something else to stay in touch with the forums.

To the Moderators, there is a reciprocal link at the end of every review on Tactical Reviews. If you have any concerns over this approach please let me know.

Click on the photo below to go to the full review, but please come back here to discuss.

I look forward to your comments.

Last edited:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

So basically the UI works like on TK09 but with the addition of memory for the last used mode.
Or does it default back to Turbo after being switched off?

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

So basically the UI works like on TK09 but with the addition of memory for the last used mode.
Or does it default back to Turbo after being switched off?

It memorises the last used mode. You can set it to low and (assuming you don't accidentally change it) keep it there.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
is there a text version? Thinking about PD32 v.0. It appears to have no annoying side button that I don't like.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
is there a text version? Thinking about PD32 v.0. It appears to have no annoying side button that I don't like.

When you say text version, do you mean the full review? If you click on the image in the first post it will take you there. Also the video description on the youtube video has the link?