Any word on when new ARC-AAs will hit venders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed them a few wks ago and they said around the end of March.

Anyone heard anything?

===Anyone who upsets easily -- don't read below this line!!===

I had 2 different orders into Meridian Tac for a few lights. They combined the orders and shipped it all in one box to save me some money on shipping (bless 'em) and I threw one of the last ARC-AAs that Meridian Tac had into the trash with the box and packing. The horror... The humanity...
I just figured it out today -- six days after tossing it.

Chris was very responsive at Meridian and answered my query very quickly.

It was my fault. Wahhhh!

NIGHTGUY

Newly Enlightened
Ouuuch. That hurts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only six days?? Come on, it can be found! Don't give up!!
Track that Arc down!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Oh well, maybe someone will find it, notice the excellent craftsmanship, start looking around on the web for information, find us here, and then become a flasholic!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

Blades

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendors? ARC doesn't use vendors anymore unless there was a recent policy change. Only direct sales through ARC for US customers. There are some dealers that still have some NOS on hand from before the policy change though.

-Keith

Likebright

Enlightened
I have ordered all my Arc light from Arc. Like Neon says I don't think they even use venders any more. The Arc service great - - - Fed X and I usually get them in 2 days.
Sub I just checked the Arc site they don't have the first in but the do have the seconds. Which in my opinion are as good as the first for 5 bucks less. Click on Where to Buy and then on Factory Close outs and Special Offers.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Likebright:
I have ordered all my Arc light from Arc. Like Neon says I don't think they even use venders any more. The Arc service great - - - Fed X and I usually get them in 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the vendors I wrote to three weeks ago said that they did have orders in for the new run of ARC-AAs.

I checked the ARC site first, but as you mentioned, the firsts are not in stock yet. Maybe it's just my ignorance, but I'm kind of twitchy about seconds. Do the ARC-AA seconds have any distinctive marks on the body identifying them as such?

Thanks

EDIT:typo

Likebright

Enlightened
I have a first and a second AA. My second lights LED is whiter than my first. The second and the first that I have look identical can't find any blemishs on either.
Thanks Trevor I stand corrected./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.