Arc customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggsy

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to the team at Arc. I ordered my first LS on Sunday night and got home today, Friday, to find it here waiting for me. Some orders from the states have taken a month to get here, while the one from Arc left the factory within hours. For anyone outside the US looking to order an Arc product, I'd definitely recommend dealing direct with the factory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
I'll second what peggsy said. I have ordered from Arc a few times and they are great on international orders!

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I'm a domestic customer - not international but I used to pay for 2nd day delivery until I discovered that NOT specifying 2nd day and letting Arc ship my order regular Fed Ex got my order to me THE NEXT DAY. What more is there to say?????

Mattman

Enlightened
This is one area that Peter must emphasize at Arc. He doesn't make a big deal about it here, but that's got to be a focal point for them since they seem to ship before you've even finalized your order!

Crash, I've noticed that Fedex has done that to me on several occasions - if you specify two day, it will take two days, but if you don't specify, they get it there as soon as they can.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually receive my orders within 3 days. Great service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts