Lumencraft is Mine

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

PROJECT UPDATE:
Hi all, sorry for the delay. The lights are available on my website and amazon now.

Also here is a video about why this took so long.

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best of luck on your new -adventure- Hopefully you'll be able to -craft- this into something as -lumen-ous as the sun! Looking forward to -sport-ing your new product.

hsa

Enlightened
Good luck with this project, I'm sure it will take off. I kind of liked the "lightsmith" name though, it reflects who you are and what you do. Looking forward to your products.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Lux to you! As always, an informative video beyond just the craft of lumens.

Definitely want to learn more about the flashlight you featured, in terms of it being appropriate for common users. Perhaps you will create a small, lightweight 18650 with simple ramping?

Also hoping you can get your chinese manufacturer to make the body of the flashlight to not look like it came from a chinese manufacturer; doesn't have to be uselessly different, just something practical that reflects the individuality of the new, 21st century Lumencraft.

Thanks for your contributions to the love of portable lighting.

Scotty321

Newly Enlightened
Your videos have gotten me on a buying spree over the last few months and is why I joined the forum. Keep up the great work! Good luck on the venture!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool story, congrats and best of luck.
Looking forward to seeing your offerings.

Last edited:

Devildude

Enlightened
Looking forward to seeing what you create for us enthusiasts. Keep it simple and it should sell quite well.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best of luck to you, always enjoy your reviews!

The video brought back memories of one of my all time favorite lights...The Gatlight. One of the few I regret selling.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good things take time to refine. We can be patient. Guessing also that manufacturers are hard to connect with now because established companies are asking for product and maybe smaller, newer entities like Lumencraft are near the back of the line.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is an independent inspection done at the factory where 80 samples were picked randomly from the batch. Fit, finish, and function were checked on all of the samples. On a portion of those samples this waterproofing and output testing was also done. They are being prepared for shipment now so launch should be in a few weeks.