• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold: Manker E05TiVN, Convoy S2 with CWF Dragon Driver LH351D/Red Sec

Msf

Enlightened
Two are from Skylumen and typical great work from Vinh. I have several of his lights and these are just not seeing enough use. Given that, letting them go so others can try/enjoy them. The third is a Convoy S2 with a CWF conversion engine dropped in by me. Bought it originally for an Okluma DC1, but then sold the Okluma. Lol

All prices include USPS first class shipping within the U.S. First I'll take it within the thread has precedence. Not interested in shipping outside U.S. Thanks.

Sold Manker E05TiVN – this one is Vinh modded with the VN2 firmware, and LED swap to a HCRI 5000K Samsung LH351D emitter. VN2 is a great improvement over the stock U/I. The LED swap provides a very pleasing pure white tint, wide hotspot and greatly improved throw combined with Vinh's driver. 14500s only. Will not run on alkaline or NiMh. Ships with Lumintop 14500. I'd like $40 shipped.
rCAtAdKl.jpg

xSW5pAZl.jpg

rOdPdG6l.jpg

Noctigon KR1VN
-this is Vinh modded with an LED swap to a HCRI 5000K Samsung LH351D emitter. Now still a great thrower, but with a much wider hotspot and spill for improved use up close, improved tint and high CRI. Includes both 18650 and 18350 battery tubes. Ships with Samsung 30Q 18650. I would like $60 shipped.
wGuUuo7l.jpg

BpSUfNRl.jpg

VaVqIx0l.jpg

Sold Convoy S2 with CWF Dragon Driver V3 LH351D/Red Secondaries
– This is a Convoy S2 with CWF conversion engine dropped in. It also fits in multiple other lights as is, including the Okluma DC1. The conversion engine alone is over $100 dollars, so this is your opportunity to get one for a very good price. Ships with Samsung 30Q 18650. I would like $75 shipped.
fqWEodql.jpg

d4WDgt9l.jpg

FuZFiIVl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Manker E05TiVN, Noctigon KR1VN, Convoy S2 with CWF Dragon Driver LH351D/Red S

I'll take a Convoy S2.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

pilo7448

Enlightened
Re: FS: Manker E05TiVN, Noctigon KR1VN, Convoy S2 with CWF Dragon Driver LH351D/Red S

I'll take the Manker please

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

bennytheblade

Newly Enlightened

Found the answer, nm.

Last edited:

bennytheblade

Newly Enlightened

Ill take the noctigon if still available.