• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Benchmade AFO II (upgraded Auto Stryker) 154CM steel new in box

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Benchmade AFO II for sale. This knife is new in the box with the normal accessories. It has a born on date of 3/22/2018. It has done nothing but sit in its box in a dresser drawer since I bought it. The 154CM blade is perfectly centered. I have opened it maybe four or five times at most, the spring is very strong on this one. I just bought a 940 so I'm looking to recoup some of the cost. I already have a 710 so this one doesn't fill any role for me. Time for a new home for this one.

The AFO II is the upgraded version of the original Benchmade Auto Stryker. It features a heavier spring and stronger locking mechanism. It also features a glass breaker on the pommel. The blade is 154CM steel. It is the partially serrated black DLC coated blade. It really feels like a tank in the hand. $195 shipped USPS. Lower 48, Alaska, and Hawaii only, no international shipping.

https://www.benchmade.com/9051sbk.html

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Benchmade AFO II (upgraded Auto Stryker) 154CM steel new in box

I miss mine (I had the original, stolen in 1996...memories)

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yea I really don't like selling this one, but I can only have so many toys that I don't use. Sorry for the loss. Had some druggies steal $300 worth of MRE's and a bunch of PPE and $100 new work boots from my storage unit back in Nov 2019 right before COVID hit that I was never able to replace. That was super annoying. Cut the lock off with a bolt cutter. Sneakthieves are terrible people.

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold. Mods please close, thank you.

Latest posts