Lumens Factory D26

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody put these through the ringer? LF markets them are durable, duty and WML rated assemblies but it seems pretty light so I don't it'a potted. Maybe? Anyways, I have the 4000k n319a 80cri and overall am really happy with it just curious if it can be counted on in critical applications.

ten5three

Newly Enlightened
I run a LF single mode D26 in an E-to-C adapter right next to the muzzle on an AK with around 6500 rounds on it. It's been a drill gun for awhile now so it's been dropped, in mud puddles, in heavy rain, in temps down to -17F for extended periods (then super heated immediately by muzzle blast), soaked in bore cleaner, caked with muzzle gas, etc. Not sure if that meets your "ringer" requirements, but it's never missed a beat throughout that normal operation. :thumbsup:

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody put these through the ringer? LF markets them are durable, duty and WML rated assemblies but it seems pretty light so I don't it'a potted. Maybe? Anyways, I have the 4000k n319a 80cri and overall am really happy with it just curious if it can be counted on in critical applications.

Just curious where you bought your D26 as that's the one I'm interested in.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I run a LF single mode D26 in an E-to-C adapter right next to the muzzle on an AK with around 6500 rounds on it. It's been a drill gun for awhile now so it's been dropped, in mud puddles, in heavy rain, in temps down to -17F for extended periods (then super heated immediately by muzzle blast), soaked in bore cleaner, caked with muzzle gas, etc. Not sure if that meets your "ringer" requirements, but it's never missed a beat throughout that normal operation. :thumbsup:

Excellent endorsement, thank you!

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have sold a few to local PDs to run on their shotguns. They took them to the range for T&E and had no complaints. I don't know how many rounds they've run thru them them since. They also have LF M series heads that replaced the SF M500 fore-ends on their rifles.