Anything like the Olight Warrior X Pro but bigger & brighter?

RCLumens

Enlightened
And of course would have a different UI given increase of size.

Greetings to all - Wound up getting the Olight Warrior X Pro and REALLY like it. I've been an Olight fan for many years and love the UI on the Warrior X and especially like the beam profile. I have the warmer tint version which I believe they all are?

My question is coming from the context of wanting a bigger light - something similar to my Acebeam X65 but with a warmer tint. Have been eyeballing the X9R since it came out, I just wish it threw even a little bit farther. Am thinking 25K lumens & 200K+ lux in place of right around 100K. This especially when taking into effect the lower settings only get you in to the 30-50K lux range.

Am thinking of selling off my Fenix LR35R Also quite cool and perhaps the Acebeam X65 and pick something up that big, has a similar beam profile to the Warrior X (more broad, more lumens and more throw of course) and has a more neutral tint. Not a big fan of soda pop blasters that can only sustain the larger outputs for mere seconds and burn your hand. I'm OK with a larger light.

Any and All suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you in advance!

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam has some single cell lights from t27 to K75 that have higher outputs and more throw. Some have neutral tints.
the Acebeam L19 is my current favourite thrower.

as for the Olight Warrior x, if it's got the black body it's cool white, most of the limited editions are neutral white, the blue, red, green bodies. Those are the warrior x Pro's that take 21700 batteries.

I'm not sure if you can get a tight beam with 25k lumens, the x9r marauder by Olight has the output but probably not the throw your hoping for

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Curious, but what use do you have for 25,000 lumens? I assume you are trying to light a football stadium up for a game or something?

RCLumens

Enlightened
Greetings to all and thank you for all your awesome responses and advise! @Richbuff - I'd love to try the GT94, but that's so much throw and beam in general. and @Carpentryhero, those are also some great suggestion, and am not looking for the tight focused/dedicated thrower type beams, but the Acebeam X45 Gen ii seems to have a warm 5000K option of which is the reason it's probably beating out the Olight X9r, not to mention the price difference. Again, I wish it had a little more throw which brings me to @alohasurftoad regarding the Imalent DX80. Everything about that light looks pretty good except for the cooler temp. I may have to wait a little to see if anything else is coming down the pipe. Also @chicken drumstick, I live on sort of a pizza slice type of property. Rather residential, but also plenty of privacy & property. We've got Coyotes, a new pup and an older one, so at the 150-200 Yard mark, I like to see clear as possible without needing to pan too much. The wooded area falls to the left side of the property, hence the bias to the warmer tint - Again, If I could create the perfect light for my needs I'd make the Olight Warrior X Pro, about 20K lumens brighter, 2-3x more spill and 2-3x more throw to offset the spill effect. Warm tint in a package that looks as cool as the Olight X9r...