ArmyTek        

Thread: Great store Great owner

Default Great store Great owner

Hi Everyone,

I would like to talk today about a store named Illumn. The store is a flashlight and EDC gear store, which

is in San Jose, California. A store is only as good as the owner. Illumn is owned by a man named Craig. In

my dealings with Craig, I have found him to be honest, knowledgeable and eager to help. These qualities

translate into a very pleasant shopping experience. Two weeks ago, I purchased an Acebeam X-70 for

the great sale price of $342. I have found the 60,000 lumen X-70 at other stores and websites from

between $550 and $650. The sale price is still going on at the Illumn store for $342 for the complete kit

including a case and the handle fan. The lights are now on back-order because they sold out very

quickly. When I tested out my new Acebeam X-70, I tested it in my living room. I wore very dark

sunglasses, and I am glad I did, otherwise the X-70 could have damaged my eyes. I do not recommend

testing indoors. Extreme caution should be used when operating the X-70. It is a monster of a light! My

son said he finally gets my addiction to high powered lights when he used the new X-70. Craig, also,

from time to time, offers discount codes for his large assortment of lights and gear. I am always looking

for sales and good prices on lights. Illumn, most of the time, has the best prices around. I ordered my

Acebeam X-70 at approximately 4:00 a.m. The next day, I wanted to add to my order but could not

because within 12 hours of ordering, Craig already shipped my order. When I received my light, Craig

emailed me to see if everything was good with the light. He wanted to know if I was happy with my

purchase and if there was anything, I needed help with. In my opinion, a guy like Craig and his store

Illumn deserve our support and patronage. Heck, a lot of stores will not even email back in a timely

manner. The only bad thing I can say about the Illumn store is that it is not down the street from my

house. LOL. So, my advice is, the next time you are thinking about purchasing a new light, check out

Craig at Illumn store. They can be reached at Support@Illumnsupply.com.

Flashaholic

Default Re: Great store Great owner

I agree with Jim 1965's endorsement of Illumn. I've purchased numerous lights and power cells from the site, and received uniformly excellent service.

Down the street from Cree HQ in Durham, NC

Illumn is on my short list of flashahol suppliers. Highly recommended.

It's good to hear there are still some good dealers out there. I've been buying from Battery Junction for years but no more after they dropped the ball on a warranty replacement; I'm waiting 6 months and counting. Is there a website for Illumn? I am looking for a new reputable dealer now.
    * BTDT-GTTS-WIO *​ Adversity Builds Character

Search 'illumn'

First order placed with them. Lets see how they do!

cant say im impressed at this point