Missing Flashlight FOUND

Bravo30

Newly Enlightened
A friend of mine sent me this picture last nite along with the comment so your looking at a screenshot of our text. Pretty funny! I guess it's safe to say his wife understands now? I think it's time for her to get her own though 🤣

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
HAHA! I keep one in my makeup bag too (we also have the same Compact!) :goodjob:

what do you need a makeup bag for? i thought you didn't leave the house. i'm trying to convert my wife also. she just doesn't understand why my makeup bag is made by maxpedition, has a gun and first aid supplies, but no make up

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
what do you need a makeup bag for? i thought you didn't leave the house.

Wow! that`s such a `Guy` thing to say, do you Really think we wear makeup just to please Others? and though my medical condition prevents me from going out into sunlight (including cloudy days if it`s summer), I`m certainly not going to drop my standards because of it!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Lol. We're all friends here people. I'll be the first to admit that I really like this whole mask wearing thing. I'm ugly but have nice eyes 😂😂😂

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was joking though I'm the only one that laughs at my jokes. I have a friend that only went out in moonlight. She was 6 feet tall, tan (how?), slim & blonde and would never go to the beach with me. After years of hanging out I found out she has a severe reaction to sun. I thought she was a vampire but we did eat a lot of Italian food. In any event, I asked her if we never go out during the day where people would see us, why do you wear so much makeup. She said it was to make ME look good.

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
I was joking though I'm the only one that laughs at my jokes. I have a friend that only went out in moonlight. She was 6 feet tall, tan (how?), slim & blonde and would never go to the beach with me. After years of hanging out I found out she has a severe reaction to sun. I thought she was a vampire but we did eat a lot of Italian food. In any event, I asked her if we never go out during the day where people would see us, why do you wear so much makeup. She said it was to make ME look good.

Oh the generosity :crackup:

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
as Addy said in Z-Nation "One day you stop doing your eyebrows. The next, you`re just hair and lice. And you`re held together by a loincloth".
Oh and I`m only 5`6 and can`t stand the smell of garlic (still not a vampire) :D

Gentlemen (and Katherine)... I encourage you to not lose sight of the important point revealed in the photo in the first post...Bravo30 has achieved a milestone that is worth of celebration...he's converted a heretic to the faith. Well done brother, well done (even if it was only an inadvertent conversion). :twothumbs