Are You Missing Out? Ways We Keep Fenix Fans Up-to-Date

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Would you like to learn more about Fenix lights? Subscribe to our Fenix Store YouTube Channel, and you will automatically be notified when we upload each new video. Be the first to know...

Keep up with Fenix

YWM_xUwS9KRMrIiQs4UXbftiDBBoLDQtfiXTRwNWAKZE1gG4QvdXWf5dzIuxfwcz107jUBgPjNr5pfm6QlAX34JYVcOE38ZQlPEefbV3UZADAlY8eNTdHBQzymflaj2T3CgT_9ooqp_73hBAQgxnN4ubq77xg25I=s0-d-e1-ft

GswwM8VayDtTYn0xhgDMK3jQ9WOepm3lRC3QJ5_FKC-l-HdL5se0uKSHOE3LPFj38v8ksuXOctkQx6ySB2S7jtxMvTyDeF9nvhWYU7RkWFbp4JWAQ-o30nA0UU-b8BHxfQyxxB0X2q0bbkghamhsYRdvlI8MW38=s0-d-e1-ft

Sphinx99

Newly Enlightened
I feel like subscribing to the YouTube channel is not the way to be "the first to know" when nothing has been posted to it in 3 months, yet you have released several products since then? It seems to me if someone wants to be the first to know, they should visit this forum.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thank you for your comment. Yes, creating video is very time-consuming and takes skilled manpower to do that. Please understand that the VERY BUSY Christmas season runs from Nov. - Jan. So all are on board for getting orders out quickly is top priority during those months. Because video is so labor intensive, we offer multiple ways to stay "in the know." So I hope you continue to visit here and subscribe to our newsletter. On the upside of video, we do have an outside group who will be creating some videos soon. So keep that in mind. As always, we will post new products and videos here.

We appreciate your being part of our Fenix CPF community.

I feel like subscribing to the YouTube channel is not the way to be "the first to know" when nothing has been posted to it in 3 months, yet you have released several products since then? It seems to me if someone wants to be the first to know, they should visit this forum.