Best online price for BDU pants

bigcozy

Enlightened
I finally got a non tactical pair of dark blue Propper BDU pants, and I really like them. Didn't get the usual "go change" look when we went out to dinner last night, and they are very comfortable. I have to pay $28 local, I remember somebody saying the going rate should be about $20. Where is the best price on line? I am only looking for solid colors, no urban camo!

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be careful of the quality of the cheap ones though. I paid around $30 for a black pair of cotton/poly BDU pants several years ago from Brigade Quartermasters. I've worn the pants mostly for semi-dressy wear, mostly to church, but occasionally to work too. There have been weeks where I wore that same pair of black BDU pants 4 or 5 days. The pants have been washed and worn dozens (maybe hundreds) of times, and they still look almost as good as new.

I then got a pair of the all-cotton black BDU pants also from BG for about $20 a little over a year ago. After wearing them to work a couple dozen times and washing them a 15 or 20 times, they are torn, faded, and look like crap. You get what you pay for I guess.

-Keith

bigcozy

Enlightened
If you keep going in the BQ's bdu pants, you will find their "IC" (Inspector's Casualty) 2nds, which go for around $15, but it is tough to find your size sometimes. After checking on the net, seems like I didn't get that bad a deal. I checked again, and I only gave $26, so I may go get some more.