• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MS18 at night in blackout town

imalent

Enlightened
At night when the town is out of power, MS18 can illuminate your world, who own IMALENT MS18,who is winner!

Learn more:https://www.imalentstore.com/products/imalent-ms18-100000-lumen-flashlight

ms18.jpg

andygold

Newly Enlightened
Some of us enjoy being losers:candle:

And some of us would be happy if Imalent would replace a flashlight that was received DOA, and then mailed back with an RMA, after sending a clear video of what was wrong. They refuse to honor the warranty, saying that the package with the broken flashlight might have gone to another vendor in their warehouse, and "no one will help them look for it". Final outcome....Imalent won't make things right, and the customer is out the funds paid for the flashlight along with the cost of shipping their defective product back to them. I'm not the only one on these threads reporting their extremely poor customer service!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought five Imalent lights, and have had no problems. Every manufacturer has several "problem" threads in the forums. Most people buy stuff, no problem, and never post about it.

I have 49 high power lights, and the MS18 is the only one that disturbs the neighbors if I stand in the middle of the street and aim it down the middle of the street. My other 48 lights go unnoticed by my neighbors when I do this.

CR888

Newly Enlightened
I'd have bought an MS18 but just don't trust Imalents warranty and business practice. Ive only bought one light from them (UT-90) and it was stressful. If I had more confidence in them I'd definately own at least 3 or 4 Imalents. Just saying it as it is.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd have bought an MS18 but just don't trust Imalents warranty and business practice. Ive only bought one light from them (UT-90) and it was stressful. If I had more confidence in them I'd definately own at least 3 or 4 Imalents. Just saying it as it is.

Same here. I bought mine from a U.S. seller and it died a month later. 6 months after sending it back and no answer from imalent, the shop gave me a light for the equivalent amount. Of course when I opened the package it turns out they sent me the wrong item and wouldn't take it back