big flashlight, neutral white, many lumens, whatever cost

RCLumens

Enlightened
Greetings,

Am looking for some help in finding an Olight X9R type of light that has a 5000Kish neutral tint. The closest I'm finding is an Acebeam X45ii in neutral option. am happy to pay more and get more lumens, but am also not looking for a coke can that can boast lots of lumens for 2.4 sec. nor looking for a pure flooder. Any olight X9R owners, would love your thoughts on how cool/warm the tint is, I just don't want a cool whote baster.... Many thanks CPF! all opinions welcomed.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big ok, check good.

Lots of lumens ok, check good.

Cost not a limiting factor, ok, check good/great.

Not pure flood, has some throw, ok, check good.

Not cool white: Here is where we rule out some power throw emitters and power flood emitters.

Lots of lumens = multiple emitters. Smells like SBT90.2.

Have you looked into HK90 and/or GT94? Lots of power and lots of throw from multiple SBt90.2 emitters, and not as cold as predecessor emitters. I have two of each, and they are stellar performance lights.

RCLumens

Enlightened
Many thanks for the input @richbuff. Those are definitely some cool lights and great suggestions. After thinking things over, I should have probably re-titled the thread to: I want an Olight X9R looking flashlight that has 20K+ lumens and approx 200K lux of neutral (5000K-ish) of throw. It would probably yield not may replies though... This said if any Olight X9r owners happen to read this, would love your take on how cool the beam is on the X9R. I always found the larger Olights to be more neutralish than cool as far as tint goes.

wardroid

Newly Enlightened
I have the Acebeam L30 gen II and I'm semi happy with it.
Sometimes I have it mounted on my bike, and when you run it for a long time (30-45min).
The lumens tapers off as expected but it shuts off completely and won't work again until you charge.
It also flickers when the road isn't smooth
I don't have issues with it in camping situations when I don't need it on for a long duration. Even
with my issues, I would still recommend.

RCLumens

Enlightened
Many thanks again for the awesome feedback/input. @wardroid, I had an L30ii and it was a great light. I had to get a different (non acebeam battery) as I had issues with it. Once I did, the light worked great. I wound up giving it to a friend of mine in leo. Great beam profile thought and mine was indeed neutral. I find the Olight warrior X pro pretty close, and the tail switch has been awesome imo. @Scotty321, that's a great suggestion. I came across some sights that seem to offer the X70 in warm tint. Also has about 300K lux which is less than the X65, but has way more lumens, so that is a real possibility there. Keeping eye out for sales and for the neutral version. @alohasurftoad, Still great suggestions and in consideration. Many thanks again to all,