• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

[Closed] WTB Surefire A2 (incan) and Surefire G2 Nitrolon (P60)

ferthur

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'm looking to replace a long, long, lost G2 and add a long wanted A2 to the collection. Willing to pay up to $50 for a G2 in good condition or a compelling counter-offer. Willing to pay up to $150 for an A2 in good condition or a compelling counter-offer. Lights acquired. Thanks!

Last edited:

GrizzlyAdams

Enlightened
Re: WTB Surefire A2 (incan) and Surefire G2 Nitrolon (P60)

I've got a black G2, it has the tailcap guts that fall out. I'll throw in an extra P60 if you're interested

ferthur

Newly Enlightened

has the tailcap guts that fall out.
I thought the tailcap was riveted/screwed together so that stuff didn't fall out? I seem to remember some of them being a real pain to work on if you wanted a clicky switch. PM me, and we can work out a price.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Hey guys, WTB's are done via PM's.

Bill

ferthur

Newly Enlightened

Hey guys, WTB's are done via PM's.

Bill

Do you mind elaborating? I tried looking for specific WTB rules, like if there were any similar to the WTS subforum, before posting and couldn't find them.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Do you mind elaborating? I tried looking for specific WTB rules, like if there were any similar to the WTS subforum, before posting and couldn't find them.

The main thing is that the WTB threads are primarily to make contact between buyers and potential sellers.

Any and all "negotiations" (offers, counter-offers, pricing, terms, etc, etc) ought to be taken to PM.

Your OP is fine, and thanks for checking.