The Fenix-Store        

Thread: Ripoffs CO-30 legacy

Default Ripoffs CO-30 legacy

Does anyone know of a worthy successor to the CO30? I've found it in two stores in the US, but the shipping to EU was on average 100$, so it's not really an option.
    It has to meet the following requirements:
    - it can sheathe a SureFire 6P / Streamlight Scorpion / Malkoff MD2 without being bulky
    - has a clip-on
    - some kind of fabric, not plastic

Default Re: Ripoffs CO-30 legacy

The Pelican 2320 holster is a pretty nice cordura holster but it has a button to fasten it to the belt, not a clip like ripoffs do.

Model 2320-703-110
    Last edited by bykfixer; 03-25-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    John 3:16

Thank you for the reply! I'm looking for a clip-on specifically, as I'm not planning to use it with a belt. Or at least that's the plan for now...

Nite Ize makes one with a plastic clip.

https://www.niteize.com/product/Lite...er-Stretch.asp

Thank you, I also might add that it should be a closed holster, this looks fairly dangerous to carry your precious light in.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by fulee9999 View Post
    Thank you, I also might add that it should be a closed holster, this looks fairly dangerous to carry your precious light in.
    You might be surprised, they hold a 6p style light quite well and youíre unlikely to have a problem unless youíre negotiating serious obstacles. They will eventually stretch out, but that will take years and at the price itís not an issue (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by matt4350 View Post
    You might be surprised, they hold a 6p style light quite well and youíre unlikely to have a problem unless youíre negotiating serious obstacles. They will eventually stretch out, but that will take years and at the price itís not an issue (for me).
    Agree 100% with Matt. I own one as well and carry a Surefire 9P in it. Very snug and you can rotate the holster with the light in it.
    Great holster.

fair enough, it's ten bucks anyways, so might as well try one...

I saw a cloth nite ize with a clip at a place called z battery tonight.
    John 3:16