• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: New, Unused Surefire C2 Centurion Body (No head, no tailcap).

SOLD ON 3/3/2021.
WTS: SUREFIRE C2 CENTURION BODY.

On offer is a new, unused and unblemished Surefire C2 Centurion square-sided flashlight body with rubber tactical grip ring and deep-carry clip. This offer is only for the body; there is no head or bezel, and no tail-cap switch. The body is the deep grey Type III HA finish version. The O-rings are new and in excellent condition. The light is NOT bored for 18650 cells, however it easily takes even the fattest 17670 cells.

This body has been in protected storage since 2008; only God knows where the head and tail-cap have migrated...no doubt some lego project that is now long forgotten. I have not posted a photo because the C2 is so well known.

Asking US$45. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail to U.S. destinations is included in the asking price (this includes APO and FPO addresses). International buyers are welcome, but international shipping is about US$30 extra, so international buyers will really, really need to want a new C2 body to make that purchase worthwhile (but who am I to judge another's wants or needs).

First "I'll take it" get the prize. Buyer will have 72 hours to send funds to my Paypal address, which will be provided by private message.

Thanks for looking. I hope this part finds its way to a good home.

Last edited:

symbian60

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: New, Unused Surefire C2 Centurion Body (No head, no tailcap).

I'll take it

That's got to be some sort of record for elapsed sale time. (I'll have my Paypal info to you by private message in a few minutes.)

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I have seen things go in seconds lol.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have seen things go in seconds lol.

Seconds indeed!
Or an entire run in mere minutes like the like early McGizno's or the 1st run of Spy007's.
Feeding frenzies!

archimedes

Flashaholic

It was not uncommon in times past for highly sought items, to have two (or even three) "I'll take its" posted sharing an identical time stamp, and occasionally including the OP

Mostly that was during the era of CPFMP, over on that technically separate forum.

Back then, I remember looking at new threads where no one had posted yet and seeing that 5-10 minutes had elapsed, and not bothering to post, knowing that the item would already be claimed before the browser could refresh the page :)

Last edited:

Well, 20 minutes from posting-to-sale is a personal best for me.

(That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.!) :thumbsup: