• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mr. Bulk SpaceNeedle II

Kill-O-Zap

Enlightened
This is a <font color="purple">PURPLE</font> Space Needle II by Mr. Bulk. If your collection is all black and HA naturals, with yellow tungsten beams, make room for this beauty.

I don't have the specs on this one (lux, bin) but I can tell you it's mind blowingly, blindingly bright. It's easily brighter than a PT Surge, and much whiter. It's brighter than a VWAV based imitation I built, although the VWAV is purer white. (I might have tried to keep the Real McCoy and sold the clone, but I couldn't expect to fetch much of a price for a Genuine Kill-O-Zap SNII wannabe, could I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

For this unit, His Bulkness used one of Lambda's finned, anodized heatsinks with raised pedestal. Handiwork is impeccable. Condition is mint. In every way, this is a thing of beauty. I've also upgraded the reflector to Krylon sputtered, but will include the original smooth reflector. The lens is stock Mag.

Yours for $95, CONUS shipping and PayPal charges included. Please PM if this is the light for you.

Kill-O-Zap

Enlightened
Re: Mr. Bulk SpaceNeedle II *SOLD*

yaesumofo,

my take on the purple thing is: black? what are you all thinking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kongfuchicken,

Ok, it's yours, it's yours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sold pending fund transfer.

--Sal