• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Malkoff!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always Cheers to Malkoff Devices. I can never say enough good things about them, their business, and their product. About as pure of a design as you can get, in a setup that would appear almost completely unrivaled in durability. Their products are truly stellar.

They ship quick, alter orders no problem, have immediate and painless customer service IF you manage to break something, truly just the best. We are very lucky to have them as Flashlight Enthusiasts and even more so, and all of this in a small, US family owned and produced business.

I'll see y'all on the porch!

CHNeal

Enlightened
I was about to start a threads for this but found this One.

Outstanding just doesn't cut it for products or service from Malkoff. Ive made several orders in the last month and each one seems better then the last. For my money if there is a product I need and Gene and Cathy sell it, I buy it from them.

Duster1671

Enlightened
I'll add a cheer for Malkoff. I just received my first light from them and it's wonderful.

MDC li-ion head with a 4000K SST-20 and a MDC unshrouded 1xCR123 body. Beautiful beam and very elegant overall design.

turbodog

Flashaholic
Gotta V11R for sale?

10... prior model it appears. And it sold already. IIRC surefire sued them for magnetic/hall effect control circuitry they used (like surefire u2).

Enough off topic... not meaning to hijack a thread.

My final malkoff arrives wednesday though.

turbodog

Flashaholic
A year ago I got a 6 cell mag c dropin.

I got a 2 level 18650/2x123 light a month ago, then replaced all my HDS with their single mode 1x123 light. And am picking up a 3 mode 1x123 light to wrap things.

turbodog

Flashaholic
A bit of followup after owning ~6 lights for a few months.

They brought sanity & usefulness back to lights.

No more do I wonder if my primary-lithium-equipped light will be usable after sitting for a couple of months.... dead from parasitic electronic switch drain.

I know (depending on light) I've got either 1 or 2 levels. I know how to access them easily. I don't worry about stumbling across a strobe mode anymore.

I also don't have problems with 'intelligent' lights not being able to figure out what battery is in them.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yep it's like back to his roots! I remember when he first started selling his mag upgrades. Many on here though he was full of it and didn't think his products were legit."I was not one" 😂 well I hope they all have apologized by now. He really is a great guy with a great company and actually cares about his customers.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one of the early Mag upgrades from a police supply store. The store was great for carrying small USA business items not found in larger gun outlets. Installed in a 2D.. Back then it was my pocket rocket not very many people had.