• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Foursevens Collection, Prometheus Betas, Zebralight SC62w

sticktodrum

Enlightened
All prices are PayPal'd & Shipped to CONUS. I'm clearing out the storage drawer, as these lights don't get any love and I'm hoping they can find good homes. I'm a big 47s fan, and these are the last ones I held on to. Also, some newer lights that I'm not going to actually use.

1) SOLD 4Sevens Q Mini CR2 with High CRI emitter. This was from the old days where the high CRI lights were really really warm tinted. A very nice incan looking beam, pretty orange/rose. Body is in excellent shape. Pretty much no wear on it. No packaging, just light and battery.
$65 shipped.

bDCedIA.jpg

2) SOLD 4Sevens Q Mini 123 in Neutral White. Has the package, body has a bit of wear. Tint is somewhere around 5000K it looks like.
$65 shipped.

HHUwTCV.jpg
x51VNMc.jpg

3) SOLD Foursevens Mini MkII in raw copper, Neutral White tint. No box, but has both clips, the manual and the 2016 mini catalog. Includes original battery, with good capacity left. I graded it on my XTAR VC8, showed 726mAh.
$85 shipped.

EPwh1Ge.jpg

4) Foursevens Mini MkIII, NIB. Never used or carried.
$60 shipped.

LLxzfUa.jpg
JDGPecj.jpg

5) SOLD Foursevens Atom A0 Titanium, CPF Edition with Neutral White Nichia 219B emitter. No box, body is scratched from use. Works perfectly. This is serial #0221.
$35 shipped.

tgHEeUO.jpg
veWXxNO.jpg

6) Foursevens Preon P2 Illumn Sprint Run w/ Neutral White Nichia 219B emitter. No box, light is in very good condition. A couple of dings on the head of the light. This was the limited run that Illumn did some years ago on the Preon. Also included is a P1 body so you can transfer the NW head to it.
$55 shipped.

FXaVnOj.jpg
yBXZdRx.jpg

7) SOLD Olight S Mini Baton Polished Titanium Neutral White. No box, no clip. Tint is great, an actual neutral white. Works perfectly, body is in great condition. Serial # Ti0727, released in 2016.
$45 shipped

zO9PaGl.jpg
i40VLyv.jpg
x0xZ5Dw.jpg

8) SOLD Reylight Tool in Copper. This was from years ago when Reylight commissioned custom Lumintop AAA tools with LMH modes and the Nichia 219B, with a lower low mode. Works perfectly, low mode appears sub 1 lumen. Feels like a real moonlight mode. Engraved with "Reylight" on the head.
$45 shipped.

vvEADOJ.jpg
c31KxzS.jpg

9) Prometheus Beta QRV2 USN Edition in Toxic Green. This was released as a limited batch for the USN Gathering, and lasered with the USN logo. Never used or carried, kept in the baggie it came in.
$75 Shipped.

Ce2rDqN.jpg
9MZBpcV.jpg

10) Prometheus Beta Magnetic. These are the recent release mule lights, in the Spruce Grey anodizing with the Yuji BC3030 emitter. Tested one, beam is gorgeous. Haven't opened the other one. Neither is used.
$60 Shipped Each. $110

jFgWK8M.jpg
bJuNU06.jpg
8rpmb17.jpg

11) SOLD Zebrealight SC62w w/ cells. Couple of dings on the bezel, rest of the body is in excellent condition. ZL cells are in great shape, graded on my VC8 and they show about 3340mAh capacities.
$65 Shipped.
VCRgyVa.jpg
AgQ6g7f.jpg

Last edited:

sticktodrum

Enlightened
Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 8 are sold.

The rest are available.

Thank you folks, much appreciated. [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticktodrum

Enlightened