• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold/Withdrawn: Olight i5T Ti, Acebeam TK16CU, MecArmy PS14, Several Foursevens

Msf

Enlightened
Some long held shelf queens and a few recent catch and releases. All prices are PayPal g&s and include USPS first class shipping within the U.S. First I'll take it within the thread has precedence. Thanks.

Sold Olight i5T eos Ti Limited Edition – Very good cosmetic condition with very little use. I would like $35 shipped.
yXf1al6l.jpg

Sold Acebeam TK16CU Osram – Good cosmetic condition with very little use. Patina can easily be removed with a lemon juice soak if you prefer it shiny again. I would like $40 shipped.
9MtMbm5l.jpg

Sold MecArmy PS14 – Fair cosmetic condition due to two scratches on head and one on tail, but great operating condition. I would like $35 shipped.
8SjKbgNl.jpg

Foursevens Mini Mk III Turbo - I have two, this one and one that has been modded, which I am keeping. This one has vey little use and is great operating condition. It has one ding to speak of on the bezel (see picture), but in good cosmetic condition otherwise. I'd like $40 shipped.
X6t5yB8l.jpg

Sold Foursevens Mini MKII Titanium – In very good cosmetic condition and a smooth twisty for being titanium. I would like $65 shipped.
ar5PNDgl.jpg

Sold Foursevens Mini Titanium Bundle - The mini MA (on the left) is a second generation, runs on a single AA and is in good cosmetic condition. The mini ML (center) runs on a 123/16340 and is in good cosmetic condition. The mini 123 first generation (on the right) has the most carry and is only in fair cosmetic condition. They all work properly, with titanium making operation (twisting) less smooth than the aluminum models. I would like $110 shipped for the bundle.
2Xmx7oUl.jpg

Last edited:

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Re: FS: Olight i5T Ti, Acebeam TK16CU, MecArmy PS14, Several Foursevens

I haven't bought any lights for some time now

these ti are really really hard to pass up amazing price
glwys

Rmb

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the bundle

I'll take Foursevens Mini MKII Titanium and Acebeam TK16CU Osram. I owe you one, so this is partial payback.

jaybeen_there

Newly Enlightened

Can't believe I missed this. Very nice prices on the Ti and Cu lights.

Last edited:

daffy

Enlightened

Nope gone...

Last edited:

jaybeen_there

Newly Enlightened

Delete

Last edited:

jaybeen_there

Newly Enlightened

I'll take Foursevens Mini MKII Titanium and Acebeam TK16CU Osram. I owe you one, so this is partial payback.

I'll take the Acebeam TK16CU Osram off your hand.

I got the lights this afternoon. Super fast shipping as usual and lights are just gem. I love it. Thanks.