old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
With-Armour.jpg

What can I say .
A) The knife looks good 8/10
B) The knife feels good 7/10
C) The knife is bolted together good 7/10
D) The blade steel is not that good 1/10

With a 180 grit diamond cut edge the WithArmour 440c cut rope some 40 times , this be bottom of the barrel performance in my book .

I then put the knife on the whetstone grinder / knife sharpener and put a 100% new edge on the knife . I also stropped it some to clean up the ground edge . With a fresh edge the knife cut paper ok and cut the rope rather well . I did 40 slices of rope to match the first attempt and the knife really struggled with the paper . I took the knife to 90 slices and that's where I simply could no longer continue to be generous with the paper test .

I have no choice , but to call this knife a FAIL ( in my opinion ) . It's over priced and under performing . When a $9.23 knife can go 200+ and a $50 knife goes less than 100 , you just know that the knife market is a bag of poo . And unfortunately the victims are the consumers ! My recommendation = Don't touch this one , not even with a barge pole !

Last edited:

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most certainly could be .. 2020 / 21 has seen many a soft knife .
I got a butter soft knife just the other day called a X26 . I dont think any attempt was made to harden the steel at all ( be that soft )