Rayovac Sportsman 6V Bulb?

Lightboy21

Newly Enlightened
I have a Rayovac Sportsman K303 Sealed Beam Lantern that I bought for $10 over the weekend. What is unique is that it was apparently made for Kmart because the picture on the box shows a Kmart battery and it has a Kmart price tag. It uses a Rayovac #918 battery. It also has a flasher on the back. Where can I find the bulbs for these? How do I change them?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Not seeing the lantern I would guess the bulb in the red flasher you unscrew the red part to get to the bulb and likely it is a screw in bulb.
As for the bulb itself I would guess that it may have the V and A on it and/or the model number. The sealed beam lamp I can't help you with that if it burns out you may not be able to find a replacement lamp for it but maybe you could mod it for LED or something.

Lightboy21

Newly Enlightened
The lantern has separate bulbs for the flasher and main light. It also has 2 switches. I would upload a picture, but I don't know how to do it.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I think the sealed beam bulb is a 4546
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...24.m570.l1313&_nkw=rayovac+4546+bulb&_sacat=0
I've not much of a clue about the other bulb as even though I used one of these lights briefly growing up nobody in my direct family owned one. You will have to figure out how to take the tail light section apart to inspect the bulb in it. Likely you can order a bulb in the 4.7v range for it maybe even an LED bulb if the polarity is right in the socket.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
rear is probably a #407.
4546 is a older vacuum type.
there is a halogen replacement but the number escapes me right now.